Best CBD Vape Oil: Our Top Picks
CBD product popular for its fast-acting relief
Sponsored By All CBD Naturals
June 25, 2020
In recent years, CBD has become the most wanted product for people who are looking for pain relief, need relaxation, or suffer from sleep deprivation and other health conditions. Being perfectly aware of all the benefits they can get from this natural remedy, people strive to find the ideal CBD product.
When in pain, everyone is looking for fast relief, and these situations require a product that would be more effective. CBD vape oil is such a product that will help you feel the benefits of CBD immediately.In recent years, CBD has become the most wanted product for people who are looking for pain relief, need relaxation, or suffer from sleep deprivation and other health conditions. Being perfectly aware of all the benefits they can get from this natural remedy, people strive to find the ideal CBD product. When in pain, everyone is looking for fast relief, and these situations require a product that would be more effective. CBD vape oil is such a product that will help you feel the benefits of CBD immediately. Undoubtedly, CBD vape oil is one of the most convenient ways of using CBD as it is inhaled and it enters the bloodstream fairly quickly, allowing it to work its magic and give the user the feeling of relaxation. In reality, it’s an e-liquid that is used in an electronic cigarette or vaporizer. If you are not sure where to find the best CBD vape oil for stress relief, we have made a list of the top CBD brands that offer CBD vape oil for sale. What is CBD Vape Oil Even though it’s called CBD vape oil, this is not actually an oil, but it’s a liquid derived from hemp oil. Other more suitable terms for this product are CBD vape juice and CBD e-liquid. It’s worth mentioning that CBD vape oil and CBD oil tinctures are two different products and not the same at all. Most people get confused due to the fact that both have the word oil in their names. Note that CBD vape oil or e-liquid is used mainly for inhaling or vaping, but on some occasions, they can be used as edibles as well, i.e. orally. CBD oil tinctures are mainly taken orally or sublingually and alternatively added in food or drinks. Oil tinctures, however, should not be vaped under no circumstances. The main difference between these two liquids is the content and as we mentioned the method of consumption. CBD vape juice contains VG (Vegetable Glycerine), PG (Propylene Glycol), or MCT oil (medium-chain triglycerides) combined with CBD. VG and PG are edible ingredients and for that reason, the vape juice can also be used as an edible. The CBD oil and hemp seed oil contain oil-based ingredients that shouldn’t be inhaled. Benefits of CBD Vape Oil or Vape Juice As previously stated, inhaling CBD vape oil gives the fastest effects due to the fact that it enters the bloodstream quickly. The CBD e-liquid has the highest bioavailability compared to CBD gummies or capsules, which are absorbed much slower. Moreover, the effects of inhaling CBD can last from 1 to 3 hours. Hence, CBD vape oil would be the ideal product for people who deal with anxiety. A fast-acting product such as the vape juice can help when dealing with an anxiety attack. CBD vape oil is used to treat various health conditions, some of which are nausea, seizures, insomnia, acne, neurodegenerative conditions, and even diseases like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, or multiple sclerosis. There are many studies pointing out the benefits that CBD can provide in treating these conditions. In particular, CBD can be effective in treating epileptic seizures and it appears that in many cases it has significantly reduced the number of seizures or even stopped them completely. Another great thing about vaping CBD is the fact that it is less toxic than inhaling raw flower or nicotine. Also, most CBD brands add flavors to the vape juice so it offers a pleasant experience. Try The CBD Key Features
– THC-Free CBD Vape oil, Non-nicotine – No PG, VG or Vitamin E Acetate – Ten Different flavors – 1000mg and 3000mg CBD per bottleOur first choice when it comes to CBD vape oil is the Colorado-based brand Try The CBD. At their store, you can find so many different flavors of CBD vape juice that will allow you to enjoy the therapeutic benefits of CBD. Choose from the popular cannabis strains such as Gelato, OG Kush, Grand Daddy Purple, Pineapple Express, Super Lemon Haze, or Indica. Try The CBD vape juice is available in two strengths - 1000mg of CBD and 3000mg of CBD per bottle. Try The CBD uses only organic hemp from Colorado to extract the CBD and adds only natural ingredients like MCT oil and natural botanical terpenes to mimic the cannabis strains. Due to the fact that it contains MCT oil, CBD vape oil by Try The CBD is mostly used sublingually and contains no PG, VG, or Vitamin E Acetate in its compound. Another great thing with this brand is that they sell disposable vape pens and vape cartridges as well. The CBD vape juice along with all other products by this brand are regularly tested by a third-party lab and all lab results are published on their official website. Try The CBD puts safety and customer care in the first place and takes no chances in the quality of its products. On top of that, with them, you can buy CBD vape oil with top quality at a reasonable price. Healthworx CBD Key Features
– All-natural ingredients – Botanical Terpene Flavor – Nine Vape Juice Strains – Made from organic hemp from Colorado – Non-Nicotine, zero detectable levels of THCHealthworxCBD offers CBD vape oil which contains no trace of THC or nicotine. The CBD isolate they use to produce the vape juice is extracted from organic hemp that is grown in Colorado, which is one of the main indicators for a high-quality product. Each CBD vape oil contains 66.7mg CBD per 1ml and is available in a bottle of 15ml. Therefore, you get 1000mg of CBD per bottle. What’s great about HealthworxCBD vape juice is that it contains no PG or VG, and is a perfect blend of CBD with terpenes and MCT oil. In addition, you can choose from various vape juice strains. For example, you can try the Durban Poison which is a pure Sativa strain with a sweet, earthy, pine flavor, or fruity flavor of Banana Kush and Pineapple Express. These are just a few of the many strains that HeatlhworxCBD offers in their store. And most importantly, all their products are tested for safety and purity by an independent lab. Vape N Terps Key Features
– No PG, VG, or THC – Can be added to drinks, food, or swallowed by itself – Made from organic CBD from Colorado – Seven different strains – 3000mg CBD per bottleVape N Terps is a brand based in Colorado dedicated to making vape products. They offer CBD vape oil, vape cartridges, disposable vape pens, containing no THC, or less than 0.3%. The CBD vape oil by Vape N Terps is ideal for sublingual use and can be added to drinks, food, or only swallowed. There are only natural ingredients in this product, so you shouldn’t worry about its quality. No PG or VG is added, but this is a simple blend of CBD isolate with organic MCT oil and plant-based terpenes. To make the CBD experience better, get the Vape N Terps vape juice in one of the seven strains available, such as OG Kush, Gelato, Durban poison, GG4, or any other you prefer. In terms of potency, this CBD vape e-liquid contains 3000mg of CBD per bottle. Vape N Terps vape oil will not get you high because it has no THC in its compound and this is confirmed and tested by a third-party lab. JustCBD Key Features
– VG and PG base, THC-free – Four different strengths – Made from full-spectrum CBD – Affordable pricesIf you choose JustCBD vape oil you shouldn’t worry about failing a drug test because this product contains no THC. It offers a high-quality product at an affordable price and provides fast relief. In addition, JustCBD vape juice has such a formula that will help you sleep well and ease stress. This vape oil is compatible with open pod e-cigarettes and refillable oil vaporizers. There are four strengths you can choose from 100mg, 250mg, 500mg, and 1000mg of CBD per bottle and various flavors. At JustCBD you can also find disposable vape pens along with other great CBD products. Koi CBD Key Features
– Different strengths from 100 mg to 1000 mg – Contains non-detectable levels of THC (<0.001%) – Seven flavors of CBD vape juice – Contains PG, VG and both natural and artificial flavoringsKoi CBD offers CBD vape juice at a variety of flavors. Some of them are Pink Lemonade, Watermelon Green Sour Apple, Vanilla Caramel Custard, and other flavors. This product does contain PG and VG combined with pure CBD without THC. Koi CBD vape juice can be vaped and used sublingually. It’s available in various potencies in a 30ml bottle. In the production process, they use only organic USA-grown hemp and care about the quality of the products. For that reason, they test them through independent labs. Hemp Bombs Key Features
– Made with broad-spectrum CBD – Variety of concentrations from 75mg to 4000mg of CBD per bottle – 75/25 VG/PG Split – Tested by Independent LabsOne of the best things about Hemp Bombs’ e-liquids is the excellent choice of different strengths and flavors. There are so many options for anyone with a specific taste, starting from roasted Columbian coffee to vanilla cupcake swirl. When it comes to potencies, the weakest vape juice is with 75mg CBD and the strongest one contains 4000mg of CBD per bottle. The CBD Vape oil by Hemp Bombs contains VG and PG in the proportion of 75% of Vegetable Glycerin and 25% of Propylene Glycol. As a result, this formulation provides a maximum experience of vapor clouds. Moreover, this CBD vape oil contains no THC. All products are tested by third-party labs for quality and purity. CBDFx Key Features
– Available in 250 mg, 500 mg, and 1000 mg CBD – Non-detectable levels of THC – Contains VG, PG, and natural flavorings – Nine different strainsThe CBDFx formula for CBD vape juice presents a blend of VG, PG, and CBD extracted from USA-grown hemp. Like many other brands, CBDFx uses only THC-free CBD to create the CBD vape oil and found its place in the top brands due to its quality. At their store, you can find e-liquids with potencies starting from 250mg to 1000mg of CBD per bottle. There are various flavors you can choose from, some of which are strawberry milk, watermelon, and their most popular blue raspberry. CBD vape juice can give you instant relief and it will also elevate your mood. Hence, the main effects of vaping CBD are reduced stress, elevated mood, improved sleep, reduced pain and anxiety, and mild euphoria. To feel these effects you also need to know how to determine the right dosage for you. CBD e-liquids are usually available in four categories of potencies - low, medium, high, and very high. In order for you to realize what strength would be the most suitable for you, pay attention to the condition you are trying to treat and your weight and height. These are the main factors to influence the recommended dosage. Low strength CBD vape oil usually contains from 50mg to 200mg of CBD, medium - 200mg to 500mg, high - 500mg to 2000mg, and very high 2000mg to 4000mg per bottle. Naturally, the strongest vape juice has the biggest effect on treating your condition, however, this doesn’t mean that everyone should get it. If you have a lower weight and you’re experiencing stress without any serious health condition it’s safe to assume that you would need a less potent CBD vape oil. Is CBD Vape Oil Safe? If determining your dosage was a bit confusing for you, it is understandable that you would worry about the safety of the CBD vape oil and about vaping CBD in general. Primarily, overdosing on CBD vape juice is not risky. If you vape a lot the only thing you can expect is drowsiness or nausea. Other side effects that might appear are dry mouth or tiredness. To avoid this, drink more water and get yourself hydrated. You can also lower your dosage and you will enjoy the feeling of relaxation. Secondly, pay attention to the ingredients of the CBD vape oil. As we mentioned before, many CBD brands create CBD vape juices by combining CBD oil with either VG or PG. However, these aren’t natural ingredients. PG or Propylene Glycol is a petroleum by-product and is usually added in cosmetics, while VG or Vegetable Glycol derives from vegetables. If you have to choose between the two, VG is naturally the safer choice. Still, some reputable brands use only natural ingredients in making the CBD vape oil, such as MCT oil and added terpenes. Therefore, the CBD vape juices that contain no VG or PG are considered the safest. In addition, some people are allergic to VG and PG, hence it’s common sense that you shouldn’t get CBD e-liquids containing these ingredients. These may cause swelling or difficulty breathing. Some studies show that Propylene Glycol may cause respiratory problems and when heated on high temperatures it can also release acetaldehyde and formaldehyde. Another research indicates that the presence of vitamin E acetate in some CBD vape juices may be the cause of some diseases that arise from vaping. For that reason, you can choose CBD vape oil that doesn’t have this ingredient in its compound to be on the safe side. How to Use CBD Vape Oil? The most common way of using CBD Vape oil is through inhaling or vaping. In essence, this process is the same as vaping non-CBD vape juice. Of course, the e-liquid needs to be inhaled through a vaping device which is usually a vape pen. Many CBD brands sell disposable CBD vape pens and rechargeable pens as well, which use replaceable tanks. Another alternative is to use a regular vape tank for e-liquid if you already own one and just fill it with CBD vape juice. CBD vape pens work in the way that once you turn them on they heat up the vape juice and are ready for vaping. For beginners, it’s recommended to start with a small puff at first to see what kind of effects the CBD vape juice provides. Once you feel that you have reached your comfort zone experiment with bigger puffs and have in mind that you don’t have to hold it in for a long time. It’s enough to just inhale and exhale in a natural way. In general, all brands sell flavored CBD vape oils, but there are also some CBD vape additives that need to be blended with the vape juice before adding it to the device. If you are not keen on vaping CBD, you can always take CBD vape oil orally, or even try another CBD product. Can CBD Vape Oil Get you High? There is no risk of getting high if you consume CBD vape oil because most of them are made from CBD isolate. This type of CBD vape juice contains no traces of THC which is the cannabinoid responsible for causing psychoactive effects to users. Still, have in mind that some vape juices are made from full-spectrum CBD which contains some level of THC. Anyway, this level needs to be lower than 0.3% and in that way it is safe. Therefore, you can rest assured that you can’t get high from consuming CBD vape oils regardless if they are THC-free or contain full-spectrum or broad-spectrum CBD. Conclusion CBD vape oils can be the perfect solution for people dealing with pain and anxiety and need quick relief. On top of that, there are many flavors you can choose from to improve the entire CBD experience for you. We hope that our list of the best CBD vape oil will help you find the right product that will help in treating your condition. Pay attention to the lab results of the tested products and the reputation of the CBD company. We have selected those brands that match all criteria for high-quality CBD products and above all safety of the products. Try to resist buying cheaper products sold on Amazon or ebay that you aren’t able to check their authenticity and quality. Do your own research if needed and make sure to buy from reputable companies.