The Best CBD Capsules and Pills for Pain
The benefits of the CBD capsules seem to be endless
Sponsored By All CBD Naturals
May 14, 2020
It is no news that CBD has become an essential part of many individuals’ wellness routine. The wide range of health benefits that this hemp extract can provide is known and testified by many users.
There are even plenty of scientific studies proving that CBD helps in treating symptoms of various ailments, such as anxiety, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, and other chronic diseases. CBD is used for pain relief and it’s available in many forms - CBD oil, capsules, creams, and even edibles. Due to the high demand, there are many brands on the market that offer CBD products and it can be challenging to find high-quality products. Therefore, it can be a problem to select the best CBD capsules and pills for pain available for sale.Why Choose CBD Capsules? There are many methods of administering CBD and each of these methods has its own advantage or disadvantage. One of the preferred choices for CBD enthusiasts is CBD in the form of a pill or capsule. CBD capsules are ideal for those with a busy lifestyle, as this type of product offers a precisely measured CBD daily dose. In this way, you can ingest CBD orally which is an excellent way for it to enter the bloodstream quickly. Capsules are easy to swallow and are perfect for those who don’t enjoy the natural taste of hemp or even the added flavors. On top of that, due to their compact form, you can take them anywhere with you and easily control your daily CBD intake. Best CBD Capsules and Pills for Pain If you can find yourself in this category of CBD users, we have tried to make your selection of CBD brands easier. We have reviewed all brands available on the market and made this list of the best CBD capsules and pills for pain for sale. Additionally, you can see the pros and cons of each product so you can decide better.
1. Try The CBDThis Colorado-based CBD company is on the top of our list due to the high-quality products they sell. Try The CBD use only organic, non-GMO hemp grown in Colorado to extract CBD and produce one of the finest CBD oil, capsules, gummies, creams, and many other products. Here you have the option to choose between a full-spectrum or THC-free CBD capsules at an affordable price. Whatever you choose you can rest assured that you are getting the best CBD pills for pain which are gluten-free and vegan. Another great option with Try The CBD is to get either a bottle of 30 capsules or 60 capsules, each capsule containing 25mg of CBD. The hemp oil CBD capsules for pain are made of MCT oil as a carrier oil mixed with plant-derived ingredients. Pros:
– Reasonable price – Vegan CBD capsules for pain that are easy to digest – Full-Spectrum and Pure CBD capsules – CBD softgels are also available, which are a similar product to the CBD pills. – All-natural products tested by a third-party lab for safety, purity, and quality – Special discount program for veterans, soldiers, students, low-income, and individuals with disabilities.Cons:
– No international deliveries of products, only within the USA.
– Organic hemp-extracted CBD – Two types of CBD capsules - pure and full-spectrum – Excellent reviews – Non-toxic, non-addictive and non-psychoactive, non-fatteningCons::
– HealthworxCBD doesn’t offer CBD softgels at the moment.
3. PureKanaCBD capsules by PureKana rank high on our list on account of the quality hemp they use to make their products. Grown in Kentucky, the organic hemp yields one of the finest CBD extracts and is used for the production of these products. PureKana is a reputable brand that has been long on the market and offers various CBD products from edibles to creams. The hemp pills available in their store are convenient to use and easily digestible. Pros:
– Organic CBD originated from Kentucky – Great quality tested by independent labs – Offers free shippingCons:
– There is only one option when it comes to the quantity of CBD capsules per bottle.
4. Premium JanePremium Jane is an Arizona-based CBD brand that offers a palette of CBD products including CBD capsules. They use full-spectrum CBD beneficial for many ailments. In addition, all the products available in their shop are lab-tested to ensure they are pesticides-free and safe. Premium Jane offers CBD pills at affordable prices, which puts them high on this list. Pros:
– Quality product at affordable price – Using CO2 extraction method – Made of non-GMO organic hemp grown in Oregon.Cons:
– Premium Jane CBD capsules are available at only one size and potency of CBD.
5. CBDistilleryCBDistillery has found its way on the market through the “CBDmovement” that they have started out to increase the CBD awareness. This brand offers a bit more potent CBD pills in their shop and the CBD is extracted from non-GMO organic hemp which is grown in Colorado farms. If you decide to buy CBD capsules at CBDistillery you can choose from vegan or gelatin capsules and between full-spectrum or pure CBD extracts in their content. Pros:
– Their products are available online and in retail stores. – Budget-friendly - free shipping on products over $75. – Special discount program for certain categories of users. – Offer a wide range of potenciesCons:
– Some users complained about the poor effectiveness of the CBD capsules. – There is no money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product.
6. Royal CBDThese CBD capsules can come in handy for anyone looking for pain relief. Royal CBD is a company based in California that uses organic hemp to extract CBD. Not only that they offer a great quality of CBD capsules they also give the option to get a discount for purchasing 2 or more bottles at once. Royal CBD offers only full-spectrum CBD pills with 25mg of CBD per count. Each product available for sale in their store is tested by a third-party lab to ensure that it’s safe for consumption. Pros:
– Free shipping on all offers – Royal CBD uses CO2 extraction techniques. – Organic Californian hemp used to extract CBDCons:
– Only one size and type of CBD capsules are available for sale. – Can’t get THC-free CBD capsules.
7. Penguin CBDPenguin CBD believes in the healing power of CBD to relieve pain and keep people calm, therefore they chose the penguin as a calm animal to support their brand. This is a new company founded in 2019 that uses hemp grown in the fields of Oregon. The CBD capsules that are available in their store are milder than the rest on this list and are made of broad-spectrum CBD. Penguin CBD offers CBD capsules that contain 10mg CBD per capsule. Pros:
– Offer a full refund if you are not happy with the product. CO2 extraction methods are usedCons:
– Low-potency CBD capsules - only 10mg CBD per capsule No full-spectrum CBD capsules.best CBD capsules and pills for pain and their pros and cons, it is of prime importance to know how to identify a high-quality product. It is not enough to browse various websites of CBD brands. What’s crucial is to determine whether you can trust the brand you are buying from. There are some factors to consider when choosing reputable brands that sell the best CBD pills. Some of them are - ingredients, hemp source, lab tests, extract type, price, and personal experiences. Consequently, when you find a CBD brand, check the ingredients. All reputable brands use only natural ingredients in the production of their products. Next, closely related to this is the hemp source, or how does the company obtain the CBD, does it originate from organic hemp. In other words, only organic and non-GMO hemp can yield high-quality CBD and be the prerequisite for an excellent product. Not only that, pay attention to the extraction process. The best CBD is extracted through the CO2 extraction method which doesn’t involve any harmful solvents. Finally, always check the brand’s reviews. Consumer’s testimonials speak volumes about the company and they will help you determine whether you can trust the brand and buy their products. What is the Suggested Dosage of CBD Pills One of the reasons why many CBD users prefer buying CBD capsules over any other products is their convenience in use. First of all, many people like to get all the supplements or medication through pills. Furthermore, capsules are a compact way to keep CBD and take it with you anywhere you go. Just like any other pills, CBD pills should be taken orally with a glass of water. Most capsules are easy to swallow as mentioned separately for each brand. Speaking of the dosage, same as with all CBD products, there is not a specific dosage that would fit everyone. This depends on the condition that you are treating, your weight, height, and whether you are a regular user or a first-time user. However, the best feature of the CBD capsules for pain is that you can’t make a mistake with the dosage. Each capsule has a certain amount of CBD in it and you can always control your CBD intake. In most cases, it is recommended that you take 1 to 2 capsules per day, however, you should always pay attention to the potency of the capsules. It goes without saying that a capsule that contains 10mg of CBD doesn’t have the same effect as the one with 30mg of CBD in its content. Safety and Possible Side Effects of CBD Capsules and Pills Every CBD brand guarantees the safety of the CBD capsules. Usually, all of them provide lab results from testing the quality and safety of the products so you know what you consume. Avoid all the sellers that haven’t published these lab results on their websites, or refuse to provide them upon request. Nonetheless, all CBD products including CBD capsules and pills for pain might cause some unwanted side effects. The reason for this can be interference with another medication or even allergic reactions. Although they are usually mild, these are some of the side effects to expect: dry mouth, vomiting, nausea, headache, or digestive discomfort. Final Thoughts If you would like to try CBD capsules for the first time, read carefully through all the information available online. There are many helpful articles, so do your research thoroughly to find out if CBD is good for you. Still, before you take any product, speak to your physician. It’s always good to have a professional opinion from an expert who is treating you. The best advice that you can get is to start with a low dosage and see what kind of effects you get before you increase the dosage. For all the regular users of CBD, read through this list again and make your pick.