City Pools by City Council District
The PARD Aquatic Division operates 50 public pool facilities – among them seven Municipal Pools, including Barton Springs, and 29 Neighborhood Pools.
District 1Dottie Jordan*
District 3Mabel Davis Municipal
District 4Bartholomew Municipal
St. John's (closed)
District 5Barton Springs Municipal
District 6Canyon Vista
District 7Northwest Municipal
Walnut Creek Municipal
District 8Dick Nichols
District 9Big Stacy
District 10Deep Eddy Municipal
• Municipal Pools are open year-round, and charge an admission fee ($1-4, with various discount passes available).
• Neighborhood Pools are free, but are open only in the summer, except the year-round Big Stacy Pool. Most are open June 8 through Aug. 22, 8am-8pm weekdays, and 11am-8pm weekends, with reserved times on weekdays for lessons, teams, and lap swimmers. Seven (*) have a slightly shorter schedule: June 15-Aug. 16, and 1-8pm daily (with the exception of Dottie Jordan, 11am-8pm).
• Five facilities are currently closed for the summer season or indefinitely: Palm, Kealing, and St. John's pools, plus the Liz Carpenter splash pad at Auditorium Shores, and the Odom wading pool.
• All pools will be closed for one day a week throughout most of the summer.
• Aquatics also operates 10 Splash Pads, open 9am-8pm daily, throughout the season.
• See pool & splash pad schedules, plus additional information on pool operations, at www.austintexas.gov/pools.