The Black Angels' Directions to Screen Print
1) Create a screen by wrapping a silk curtain tightly around the edges of an empty wooden picture frame. Glue and staple in place, and trim away the outer edges. This process is much like an artist stretching a canvas for painting.
2) Coat both sides of the screen evenly with emulsion, and set it in a dark area to dry.
3) Position the artwork design face down on the screen. Then place the coated screen outside in the sun, and let the sun's light expose the image into the emulsion.
4) Allow the sun to expose the emulsion for about two-10 minutes. Remove the artwork, and wash out the exposed emulsion.
5) Place a poster on a flat surface, and cover with the screen. Push the ink through the screen and onto the poster. Carefully remove the screen.