8557 Research #126
Hours: Daily, 11am-10pm
Photo by John Anderson
The No. 1 Tonkotsu Original ramen bowl contains addicting, creamy pork broth filled with al-dente noodles, a slice of tender pork belly, and half of a boiled egg. You must try the Spicy Bomb.
Ramen Tatsu-Ya offers prizeworthy ramen
Jessi Cape, November 1, 2012
Dine out with small humans without sacrificing quality or losing your mind
Melanie Haupt, Aug. 29, 2019
- 2019: Readers Noodles/Ramen
- 2018: Readers Noodles/Ramen
- 2017: Readers Best Noodles/Ramen
- 2016: Readers Best Noodles/Ramen
- 2015: Readers Best Noodles/Ramen
- 2014: Readers Best Noodles/Ramen (TIE: Michi Ramen; Ramen Tatsu-Ya)
- 2013: Readers Best Pho/Noodles
This restaurant serves up Japanese surf and turf with myriad options for sushi and teppanyaki, popular tableside hibachi-grilled meats.
4815 W. Braker #580, 512/795-8333
Haru’s sushiya (formerly known as Hanabi Sushi) presents the freshest sashimi in the most exquisite platings, especially if you splurge with the omakase.
9503 Research #500, 512/795-8666
Austin outpost of popular ramen chain.
3210 Esperanza Crossing #130, 512/829-7779