8557 Research #126
Hours: Tue.-Fri., 11am-2pm, 5-10pm; Sat.-Sun., noon-3pm, 5-10pm
The No. 1 Tonkotsu Original ramen bowl contains addicting, creamy pork broth filled with al-dente noodles, a slice of tender pork belly, and half of a boiled egg. You must try the Spicy Bomb.
Ramen Tatsu-Ya offers prizeworthy ramen
Jessi Cape, November 1, 2012
- 2017: Readers Best Noodles/Ramen
- 2016: Readers Best Noodles/Ramen
- 2015: Readers Best Noodles/Ramen
- 2014: Readers Best Noodles/Ramen (TIE: Michi Ramen; Ramen Tatsu-Ya)
- 2013: Readers Best Pho/Noodles
This restaurant serves up Japanese surf and turf with myriad options for sushi and teppanyaki, popular tableside hibachi-grilled meats.
4815 W. Braker #580, 512/795-8333
Austin outpost of popular ramen chain.
3210 Esperanza Crossing #130, 512/829-7779
offers sushi with creative appetizers and entrées in a seductively hip space with an extensive selection of drinks, sake, and wine.
10000 Research Ste. 138-A, 512/241-0119