Quality Seafood Market
5621 Airport, 512/452-3820
Hours: Mon.-Sat., 10:30am-9pm
This is where all your favorite restaurants get their seafood, so you know it's the freshest. Daily specials could include lobster, shrimp pizza, king crab, or even Crack Pie. This place gets packed.
Quality Seafood Market celebrates a milestone
MM Pack, Jan. 24, 2013
- 2015: Readers Best Seafood (TIE: Quality Seafood; Perla's)
- 2013: Critics Best Bar People (Quality Seafood)
- 1999: Critics Best Flying Fish
- 1996: Critics Best No-Attitude Turtle Soup
- 1993: Critics Best Venerable Seafood Store
Food truck parked at the Shangri-La Patio serves crawfish étouffée, jambalaya fried on a stick, and other Cajun/Creole influenced fare.
1016 E. Sixth, 512/986-3834
This trailer serves excellent Louisiana-style fare.
4209 Airport, 512/586-4425
They say the breading on the fried shrimp is perfect and crunchy, and the boudin sausage balls keep the line of regulars stretching to the parking lot.
1200-D W. Howard, 512/990-8000