P. Terry's Burger Stand
3303 N. Lamar, 512/371-9975
Hours: Mon.-Thu., 7am-12mid; Fri., 7am-1am; Sat., 8am-1am; Sun., 8am-12mid
Here you'll find burgers fashioned from hormone- and antibiotic-free Black Angus beef, Buddy's grilled chicken, fresh-cut fries, and milkshakes.
- 2019: Readers Drive-Through
- 2018: Readers Drive-Through
- 2017: Readers Best Drive-Through (P. Terry's)
- 2015: Readers Best Cure for the Munchies (P. Terry's)
- 2009: Readers Best Cheap Date (P. Terry's)
- 2008: Readers Best Drive-Through (P. Terry's)
- 2006: Critics Best Corner Revamp (Barton Springs Saloon/P.Terry's Burger Stand)
Build your own burger at this restaurant with a convenient location. Try its bulgogi burger, or if you are up for a challenge, take on the spicy bulgogi burger.
2912 Guadalupe, 512/477-8433
This beloved, no-frills North Campus eatery has been keeping UT students well-fed since 1926. Just don't take the "Dirty" part too literally; the name is a nod to the dirt floor that was in place until concrete was poured in 1951.
2808 Guadalupe, 512/477-3173
Fresh ground beef is the base for big and little burgers, cheeseburgers, and bacon cheeseburgers, available with a wide variety of free toppings.
3208-B Guadalupe, 512/452-4300