More Home Slice
1421 S. Congress, 512/444-7437
Homemade, hand-tossed New York-style pizza ready for takeout here.
- 2019: Readers Pizza (Home Slice Pizza)
- 2018: Critics Best Use of Hill Country (Home Slice (North Loop))
- 2017: Readers Best Pizza (Home Slice Pizza)
- 2016: Readers Best Pizza (Home Slice Pizza)
- 2015: Readers Best Pizza (TIE: Via 313; Home Slice)
- 2014: Readers Best Pizza (Home Slice)
- 2013: Readers Best Pizza (Home Slice)
- 2011: Readers Best Cheap Date (Home Slice)
- 2008: Readers Best Cheap Date (TIE: Home Slice Pizza, Alamo Drafthouse)
- 2006: Critics Best Italian Renaissance (Austin's Pizza and Gelato Explosion)
These hand-tossed pies are made in an indie neighborhood place so serious about New York-style pizza that the owners take the employees to the Big Apple to experience the real thing.
1415 S. Congress, 512/444-7437
This new Neapolitan pizzeria offers hand-tossed, made-to-order pies, baked fresh in minutes. And, whoa: Guests can watch their pizza being made and cooking in real time via Twitch TV.
2809 S. First, 512/551-2657
If Neapolitan-style goodness with a semolina crust strikes your fancy, try this pizza. The Italian hoagies, calzones, and stromboli are also recommended. Don't forget the healthy and reasonably priced salads.
2206 S. Congress, 512/442-4246