Home Slice Pizza
1415 S. Congress, 512/444-7437
These hand-tossed pies are made in an indie neighborhood place so serious about New York-style pizza that the owners take the employees to the Big Apple to experience the real thing.
SoCo Dining Spots
Kate Thornberry, March 2, 2006
These dreamy dishes are in constant rotation
Jessi Cape, Dec. 27, 2018
- 2019: Readers Pizza
- 2018: Critics Best Use of Hill Country (Home Slice (North Loop))
- 2017: Readers Best Pizza
- 2016: Readers Best Pizza
- 2015: Readers Best Pizza (TIE: Via 313; Home Slice)
- 2014: Readers Best Pizza (Home Slice)
- 2013: Readers Best Pizza (Home Slice)
- 2011: Readers Best Cheap Date (Home Slice)
- 2008: Readers Best Cheap Date (TIE: Home Slice Pizza, Alamo Drafthouse)
- 2006: Critics Best Italian Renaissance (Austin's Pizza and Gelato Explosion)
Homemade, hand-tossed New York-style pizza ready for takeout here.
1421 S. Congress, 512/444-7437
This new Neapolitan pizzeria offers hand-tossed, made-to-order pies, baked fresh in minutes. And, whoa: Guests can watch their pizza being made and cooking in real time via Twitch TV.
2809 S. First, 512/551-2657
If Neapolitan-style goodness with a semolina crust strikes your fancy, try this pizza. The Italian hoagies, calzones, and stromboli are also recommended. Don't forget the healthy and reasonably priced salads.
2206 S. Congress, 512/442-4246