7032 Wood Hollow, 512/345-8226
Hours: Mon.-Wed., 11am-10pm; Thu.-Fri., 11am-11pm; Sat., 10am-11pm; Sun., 10am-10pm
Their Far West location has the same great menu as its central-city sister, as well as several large-screen TVs for your viewing pleasure.
- 2015: Readers Best Sign
- 2008: Readers Best Sign
- 2007: Readers Best Sign
- 2006: Readers Best Sign (TIE: El Arroyo, Austin Motel)
- 2005: Readers Best Sign (TIE: Austin Motel, El Arroyo)
- 1999: Readers Best Storefront/Sign
- 1998: Readers Best Signage
- 1996: Readers Best Happy Hour Drinks
- 1995: Readers Best Happy Hour Drinks
- 1994: Readers Best Happy Hour Drinks
- 1994: Readers Best Caterer
- 1994: Critics Best Message From An Alternative Medium
Picked by our readers as 2012’s Best Kept Secret, Austin Terrier serves pizza and sandwiches alongside a good beer selection. Order the Trio of Fries – it's an orgy of flavors.
3435 Greystone, 512/369-3751
From big screen TVs and unlimited sports, to soft leather recliners with built-in beer glass holders and a TV tray, this new spot has you in mind. With American gastro-pub fare and 80 beers on tap, you won't want to go home.
11680 Research, Ste. A, 512/343-2000
Order a Bar Burgers & Wings Platter and check out a game on one of more than 30 hi-def TVs. The midway keeps the kids entertained while you cheer your team on.
9333 Research, 512/346-8015