Circuit of the Americas
9201 Circuit of the Americas Blvd., 512/301-6600
image courtesy of Circuit of the Americas
This 1,500-acre motorsports and entertainment venue hosts the only Formula 1 race in the United States.
Mon., June 13, 7:30pm
Cyclists can clip in and navigate the Circuit at Bike Night powered by Ascension Seton. Riders cruise COTA’s famed stars and stripes in a stress-free environment without the worry of city traffic while offering fantastic sunset views of COTA’s signature Observation Deck and Austin skyline. After the ride, cyclists can replenish and recharge with an ice-cold drink, mouthwatering refreshments, and great conversations and camaraderie with fellow riders. Select Tuesdays through September and Thu., July 21 & 28.
- 2021: Readers Sports Venue
- 2018: Critics Best Bike Ride Off the City Streets (Bike Nights at COTA)
- 2013: Critics Best Way to Heed Your Need for Speed
- 2012: Critics Best Grandstandin' (Miró Rivera Architects at Circuit of the Americas)
- 2012: Critics Best 200MPH View of Austin (Turn One at the Circuit of the Americas)