Austin City Hall
301 W. Second, 512/974-2220
A modest facility in comparison to its neighbors, the Capitol and the Travis County Court Complex.
See agenda for details. Thu., Nov. 15, 10am.
See agenda for details. Fri., Nov. 16, 7:45am.
See agenda for details. Fri., Nov. 16, 2:30pm.
A memorial walk to honor the victims of traffic violence, beginning at Austin City Hall and ending at the Capitol, where local officials will lead a vigil beginning at 6pm. Sun., Nov. 18, 5-7:30pm.
- 2013: Critics Most Touching and Informative Homage (Hand-Carved Memorial Figurines at City Hall)
- 2009: Readers Best City Program (Single Stream Recycling)
- 2008: Readers Best Place to See Local Art (TIE: Austin City Hall, Enchanted Forest)
- 2007: Readers Best Outdoor Public Space (TIE: City Hall, the Domain)
- 2007: Readers Best Indoor Public Space (City Hall)
- 2006: Readers Best Indoor Public Space
- 2004: Critics Best City Board (Resource Management Commission)