Austin City Hall
301 W. Second, 512/974-2220
A modest facility in comparison to its neighbors, the Capitol and the Travis County Court Complex.
Before the land use commission tackles their agenda (see www.austintexas.gov/planningcommission), residents are invited to provide feedback on the Austin Strategic Mobility Plan before it heads to City Council for review and adoption. Tue., March 26, 6pm.
See agenda for details. Thu., March 28, 10am.
- 2013: Critics Most Touching and Informative Homage (Hand-Carved Memorial Figurines at City Hall)
- 2009: Readers Best City Program (Single Stream Recycling)
- 2008: Readers Best Place to See Local Art (TIE: Austin City Hall, Enchanted Forest)
- 2007: Readers Best Outdoor Public Space (TIE: City Hall, the Domain)
- 2007: Readers Best Indoor Public Space (City Hall)
- 2006: Readers Best Indoor Public Space
- 2004: Critics Best City Board (Resource Management Commission)