4803-B Airport, 512/814-8696
This endearingly tiny, BYOB theatre on the Airport Boulevard corridor between I-35 and Koenig bears the name of the troupe that was chased out of New Orleans by Hurricane Katrina in 2005, wound up in Austin, and opened this little powerhouse of improv and stand-up and sketch comedy. It's been rocking a diversity of troupes and solo artists every night of the week for years. This is where improv royalty The Frank Mills got their start – and still headline weekly. This is where Maggie Maye runs the stand-up mic on Mondays. This is the home of Midnight Society and Movie Riot. This is one of those stalwarts of the comedy scene where the good shit happens.
- 2011: Critics Best Improv Instructor (John Ratliff)
- 2009: Readers Best Actor/Actress (Arthur Simone)
- 2008: Critics Best Local Champions of the Lush Life (Lovey and Lovey)
- 2008: Readers Best Comedy/Improv Troupe (TIE: ColdTowne Theater, Master Pancake Theater, Esther's Follies)
- 2007: Readers Best Comedy Troupe
- 2006: Readers Best Improv Group (TIE: ColdTowne Theater, Girls Girls Girls)