305 W. Sixth, 512/476-2100
Though the Belmont has provided a touch of class to West Sixth since the early Aughts, the bar transformed into an impressive venue in 2012, capable of holding over 1,000 outside, including a rooftop area overlooking the stage. The atmosphere feels removed even in the middle of Downtown, so the venue’s ideal for special events, both private and public, but also regularly hosts DJs and bigger touring acts for all-ages shows that span genres.
- 2008: Critics Best Intersection of Health Food & Cocktails (Daily Juice Meets the Belmont)
- 2008: Readers Best Bar Ambience
- 2007: Readers Best Bar Ambience
- 2007: Readers Best New Club
- 2006: Critics Best New Club Design (Belmont)