Austin Java Cafe & Bar
1608 Barton Springs Rd., Austin, 78704, 512/482-9450
Hours: Mon.-Thu., 7am-11pm; Fri., 7am-12mid; Sat., 8am-12mid; Sun., 8am-11pm
Beyond the morning cup o' joe, Austin Java offers an array of sustenance plus luscious desserts.
- 2006: Readers Best Brunch Crowd (TIE: Chez Zee, Austin Java Co.)
- 2006: Readers Best Coffee/Tea Selection (Austin Java Co.)
- 2005: Readers Best Place to Meet for Lunch (Austin Java)
- 2005: Readers Best Place to Wi-Fi (Austin Java)
- 2005: Readers Best Brunch Crowd (Austin Java)
- 1999: Readers Best Coffeehouse
- 1998: Critics Best Downtown Breakfast In The 'Burbs
- 1997: Critics Best Place To Hear 'Let Them Eat Cake'
Built to please with its generous happy hours and beer-battered, beer-simmered specialties. Plus, no cover charge for live blues.
3003 S. Lamar, 512/691-9140
Enjoy food from Luke's Inside Out truck right out front.
1109 S. Lamar, 512/386-1345
Henri's has some serious food mojo bubbling forth. Culinary Institute graduate Andy Means has flair, which is obvious from the spot-on wine and cheese/charcuterie pairings and from the original dishes emerging from the kitchen.
2026 S. Lamar, 512/442-3373