Home Slice Pizza
501 E. 53rd, 512/707-7437
Hours: Sun.-Thu., 11am-11pm; Fri.-Sat., 11am-12mid; closed Tue.
The classic local hot spot serves up its New York-style slices on North Loop
Jessi Cape, August 9, 2018
- 2018: Critics Best Use of Hill Country (Home Slice (North Loop))
- 2017: Readers Best Pizza
- 2016: Readers Best Pizza
- 2015: Readers Best Pizza (TIE: Via 313; Home Slice)
- 2014: Readers Best Pizza (Home Slice)
- 2013: Readers Best Pizza (Home Slice)
- 2011: Readers Best Cheap Date (Home Slice)
- 2008: Readers Best Cheap Date (TIE: Home Slice Pizza, Alamo Drafthouse)
- 2006: Critics Best Italian Renaissance (Austin's Pizza and Gelato Explosion)
Try this much-loved neighborhood spot's full complement of Mediterranean dishes prepared from family recipes or stick with safe choices – you'll find 25 flavors of wings and an interesting pizza selection.
6619 Airport, 512/419-0110
Second location of the elegant, obsessed-over Neapolitan-style pizzeria.
6555 Burnet Rd., 512/215-8662
Thick, cheesy Chicago deep-dish by the slice or pie. The lunch buffet will fill your stomach without emptying your wallet.
2438 W. Anderson, 512/459-3222