P. Terry's Burger Stand
701 Capital of TX Hwy. S., Bldg. H, 512/306-0779
Hours: Mon.-Thu., 7am-10pm
- 2018: Readers Drive-Through
- 2017: Readers Best Drive-Through (P. Terry's)
- 2015: Readers Best Cure for the Munchies (P. Terry's)
- 2009: Readers Best Cheap Date (P. Terry's)
- 2008: Readers Best Drive-Through (P. Terry's)
- 2006: Critics Best Corner Revamp (Barton Springs Saloon/P.Terry's Burger Stand)
This sunny, lovely bistro specializes in French treats like tartines, mussels, and boeuf bourguignon.
3663 Bee Cave Rd., 512/306-1668
We love the Frito pie made with "Grandma's Immortal Chili," and we're especially partial to the fried green tomatoes and the fried catfish basket.
6812 RR 620 N., 512/249-5200
The most elegant food at the mall, with a menu strong on ladies-who-lunch fare. Salads and sandwiches are exceptional, but more substantial offerings are there for the asking.
Barton Creek Square, 2901 Capital of TX Hwy. S., 512/691-3500