P. Terry's Burger Stand
4228 W. William Cannon, 512/358-0380
Here you'll find burgers fashioned from hormone- and antibiotic-free Black Angus beef, Buddy's grilled chicken, fresh-cut fries, and milkshakes.
- 2019: Readers Drive-Through
- 2018: Readers Drive-Through
- 2017: Readers Best Drive-Through (P. Terry's)
- 2015: Readers Best Cure for the Munchies (P. Terry's)
- 2009: Readers Best Cheap Date (P. Terry's)
- 2008: Readers Best Drive-Through (P. Terry's)
- 2006: Critics Best Corner Revamp (Barton Springs Saloon/P.Terry's Burger Stand)
This friendly spot has great food and is located outside security, so if you find yourself at the airport without a boarding pass, you can still check out the game.
3600 Presidential, 512/530-2233
Founded in 2011 in a repurposed Fifties ranch house, Moontower Saloon shoots the South Austin vibe even further past Slaughter Lane. Bars and food trailers keep the appetites satiated, while an outdoor stage whets the Euterpean whistle. Blues, funk and Americana jam there., If you always fantasized about a place with one foot in the Continental Club and the other in Steamboat, this is it. Vallejo stages its annual Valentine’s Day show herein. No cover, and your canine friends can accompany you
10212 Menchaca Rd., 512/712-5661
Trailer parked at Buzz Mill Coffee serves plant-based burgers, shakes, and fries.
1505 Town Creek Dr.