Hell Bent for Brisket
Match the FFF Fest performer with the food vendor
The Fun Fun Fun Fest schedule is packed with can't-miss acts, but sometimes you have to make a decision. While we can't help you choose between Rocket From the Crypt and Flying Lotus, we do know where you should eat. With our handy matching game, all you need to do is pick whether you want to burn the calories off by headbanging, twerking, or moshing.
1. Tiff's Treats
2. Salt Lick
3. Vegan Yacht
4. Austin's Pizza
6. Black Sheep Lodge + Haymaker
7. Burro Cheese Kitchen
13. Whole Foods
14. Skull & Cakebones
15. Tamale House East
B. Death From Above 1979
C. Yo La Tengo
D. King Diamond
G. Gorilla Biscuits
H. Wiz Khalifa
I. Courtney Barnett
J. Judas Priest
K. Girl Talk
L. Neutral Milk Hotel
M. Pizza Underground
N. Jello Biafra
1. L. You don't need a whole hotel's worth, but chocolate chip cookies were made for dipping.
2. A. Nas made his debut on the Main Source track "Live at the Barbeque."
3. G. 1989's "Cats and Dogs" is a vegan anthem.
4. M. Technically they are a FFF Nites act, but come on ....
5. N. The legendary Dead Kennedys frontman may no longer espouse anarchy, but we think he'd be down with its potassium-rich cousin.
6. B. The Canadian noisemakers should know a thing or two about poutine.
7. I. "Canned Tomatoes" are the most important ingredient in tomato soup.
8. E. OK, it's not a good match. But we were hoping that pairing the bland British rockers with our favorite African food trailer would make them seem more interesting.
9. K. Bulgogi tacos? Kimchi fries? You might call those mash-ups.
10. J. Because metal shows are total sausage fests.
11. H. He'll need something to for all that "Kush."
12. O. Although Tuareg cuisine rarely includes meat, they do sometimes have kebabs on special occasions.
13. C. As indie rockers age, cheap beer and grub become far less attractive.
14. D. The Bing Bong cupcake and the noted Satanist share a color scheme.
15. F. We'll just say this: It's our favorite hangover relief spot.