• Circle Brewing Co. (2340-B W. Braker) invites you to an open house for the debut of its Epic Hop Bock with brewery tours, three free samples, and food from the Peached Tortilla. Full-size samples with purchase of a $10 glass. Saturday, July 9, 4-7pm.
• Mirabelle (8103 Mesa) hosts a five-course dinner paired with exemplary McPherson wines from the Texas High Plains. $65 per person, all inclusive; reservations necessary, 346-7900. Saturday July 9, 7pm.
• The Lone Star Paralysis Foundation and the Carillon host a benefit dinner for Daniel Curtis, assistant food and beverage director of the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center (1900 University Ave.), to help with his medical expenses after a serious accident. Top Austin chefs Josh Watkins, David Bull, Shawn Cirkiel, Phillip Speer, and Paul Qui will cook; the Tipsy Texan will sling cocktails; and the Derailers will provide the music during a silent auction, raffle, and dinner. $75 suggested donation at www.benefit4daniel.org; $125 VIP donations get you advance entry to the silent auction. Wednesday. July 13, 6:30-9pm.
• Chez Nous (510 Neches) will feature a prix-fixe Bastille Day Celebration Dinner. Thursday, July 14, 6pm.
• Aquarelle (606 Rio Grande) offers a Rosé Soiree on its back patio with live music, $6 glasses of Rosé, and $6 picnic foods such as steak-frites sandwiches, shrimp po'boys, chicken-fried quail breast on biscuits, and peach tarts. Thursday, July 14, 6-10pm.
Sign up for the Chronicle Cooking newsletter
If you want to submit a recipe, send it to email@example.com