• The Austin Wine & Music Festival takes place in the backyard of the Domain with tents of local foods, tastings from more than 25 wineries, plenty of area craft brewers, and great live music. Info and tickets at www.austinwineandmusicfestival.com. Saturday-Sunday, May 28-29, 1-10:30pm.
• Grammy-winning artist Raul Malo will demonstrate the preparation of his signature breakfast bagel with olive oil from Texas Olive Ranch, assisted by Jim Henry and Jeff Konarko at Con' Olio Oils & Vinegars (10000 Research #130). The demo is free, but please RSVP at 342-2344. Tuesday, May 31, noon-1pm.
• Andiamo Ristorante (2521 Rutland) hosts its monthly wine dinner with four courses paired with Italian wines chosen by sommelier Pier Manna. $45 per person; make necessary reservations at 719-3377. Tuesday, May 31, 7pm.
• Culinary historian Millie Coleman will present a free talk about the food and culture of woman-owned tea rooms entitled Stories Teacups Could Tell at the Tea Embassy (900 Rio Grande). Learn about how enterprising women, such as Texas legend Helen Corbitt, made their marks in the tea room business. Wednesday, June 1, 1pm.
• Locavores Elizabeth Winslow of Farmhouse Delivery and chef/owner James Holmes of Olivia invite you to celebrate their appearance in an article on community-supported agriculture in the June issue of Food & Wine magazine at a happy hour at Olivia (2043 S. Lamar). Small-plate dishes from the article will be available for purchase. Thursday, June 2, 5-7pm.
Copyright © 2021 Austin Chronicle Corporation. All rights reserved.