• Slow Food Austin hosts a tour of Sand Creek Farm followed by a farm-to-table luncheon at the Monument Cafe (500 S. Austin Ave., Georgetown) featuring produce, beef, and dairy products from the farm. Tickets are $20; for details and reservations, contact email@example.com. Saturday, Nov. 20, 11am-3pm.
• Con' Olio Oils & Vinegars (10000 Research #130, 342-2344, www.conolios.com) celebrates its first year in business with a week of special prices leading up to an all-day anniversary party with contests, giveaways, and wine and food tastings. Saturday-Friday, Nov. 20-26.
• Arthouse at the Jones Center (700 Congress) hosts a day of complimentary food-related events: gingerbread architecture (2pm), cooking from your home garden (3pm), edible art (3:30pm), and a documentary about organic food (4pm), followed by a community potluck in the gallery at 5pm. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to describe the dish you'll be sharing at the potluck. Saturday, Nov. 20, 2-8pm.
• The annual Empty Bowl Project (www.austinemptybowl.org) soup luncheon and silent auction to benefit the Capital Area Food Bank of Texas is at the Mexican American Cultural Center (600 River). Local restaurants will provide appetizers, soups, and desserts for the preview party ($75 tickets available at the door; Saturday, Nov. 20, 6-9pm). The luncheon requires a $15 donation at the door. Sunday, Nov. 21, 11am-3pm.
• H-E-B hosts the 21st annual Feast of Sharing dinner, serving a hot holiday meal to Austin's needy and homeless at the Palmer Events Center. Tuesday, Nov. 23, 4-8pm.
Copyright © 2022 Austin Chronicle Corporation. All rights reserved.