May 27-June 3
• Award-winning chef/restaurateur Kent Rathbun presents a multicourse dinner prepared with products from his new Kent Rathbun Elements line at Jasper's (11506 Century Oaks #128, 834-4111, www.kentrathbun.com). $65, plus tax and tip. Call Lane Strickland, 832-8012, for necessary reservations. Thursday, May 27, 7pm.
• Ben Runkle's new Salt & Time Salumi (www.saltandtime.com) presents a four-course farm-to-table dinner featuring local produce, baked goods, and cured local meats paired with wines from East End Wines at the Victory Grill (1104 E. 11th). Buy $30 individual tickets at www.historicvictorygrill.org. Friday, May 28, 7pm.
• Sagra (1610 San Antonio, 535-5988, www.sagrarestaurant.net) hosts another Fashion Brunch with clothes from BuyDefinition (www.buydefinition.com). $20 per person, reservations necessary. Saturday, May 29, 11am.
• Enjoy a Sunday potluck and sleepover campout at the new Green Gate Farms acreage on the Colorado River. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive details and directions. Sunday, May 30, 2pm, to Monday, May 31.
• Opal Divine's Penn Field (3601 S. Congress, 707-0237, www.opaldivines.com) hosts the Drink Pink Bombshell Ball with the Vegas stylings of Mr. Fabulous, hot burlesque from the Jigglewatts, and pink drinks to benefit the Breast Cancer Resource Centers of Texas (www.bcrc.org). Tuesday, June 1, 7-10pm.
• The Wine Me Dine Me dinner series continues at Cafe Josie (1200-B W. Sixth, 322-9226). The six-course dinner is $65, all inclusive. Make necessary reservations at email@example.com. Tuesday, June 1, 6-9pm.
• Aquarelle (606 Rio Grande, 479-8117, www.aquarellerestaurant.com) celebrates its 10th anniversary with a backyard party to benefit the Sustainable Food Center. $10 at the door for live music plus samples of food and drinks. Thursday, June 3, 7-11pm.
Sign up for the Chronicle Cooking newsletter
If you want to submit a recipe, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org