ATX Television Fest Heads to Yellowstone
Paramount Network show to headline Friday night programming
By Richard Whittaker,
11:00AM, Wed. May 8, 2019
Put on your best riding boots and wilderness gear: ATX Television Festival has just added the season two premiere of Yellowstone, the Paramount Network's new smash hit cable show, as its Friday night Marquee screening. Even better news: you don't need a full festival badge to catch this premiere.
The series, created by Taylor Sheridan (Hell or High Water) and John Linson (Sons of Anarchy) and starring Kevin Costner as rancher John Dutton, was 2018's most-watched new drama on cable. Catch the premiere at the State, with cast members Luke Grimes (Kayce Dutton, Dutton's son), Wes Bentley (Kayce's brother, the ambitious attorney Jamie Dutton), Cole Hauser (ranch foreman Rip Wheeler), Kelsey Asbille (Kayce's wife Monica), and Gil Birmingham (Chief Thomas Rainwater) in attendance.
Passes for the entire festival (running June 6-9) are available now, but the festival has also announced there will be single tickets available for $20 for several of the big shows at the Paramount and State Theatres, available later this week.
• Opening Night: Euphoria presented by HBO, June 6, Paramount Theatre
• The Pitch Competition presented by Southwest Airlines, June 7, State Theatre
• Greek Reunion, June 7, State Theatre
• Yellowstone presented by Paramount Network, June 7, State Theatre
• The League Reunion, June 7, State Theatre
• Veronica Mars, June 8, Paramount Theatre
• Tremors Pilot Presentation with Kevin Bacon, June 8, State Theatre
• One Day at a Time, June 8, State Theatre
• Closing Night: City on a Hill presented by Showtime, June 8, Paramount Theatre
• Everyone Is Doing Great, June 9, State Theatre
• Fear the Walking Dead, June 9, State Theatre
ATX Television Festival runs June 6-9: Tickets and info at atxfestival.com.