The AggreGAYtor: October 22
Your daily dose of LGBTQIA news
By Brandon Watson,
3:00PM, Mon. Oct. 22, 2012
Jake T. Austin jumps ship, Mitt Romney does an about-face, and Madonna has an anniversary. Today’s AggreGAYtor would like to put you in a trance.
• Activists are lobbying the World Health Organization to remove transsexualism from list of disorders.
• Book- length gossip columnist Jackie Collins alleges that Matt Bomer was passed over for role of Superman due to sexuality. She really wants that Daily Planet job.
• NOM’s Frank Schubert makes butt loads by being an ass hat.
• The Family research Council asks "do you have what it takes to become America’s Most Homophobic Lawmaker?"
• Britain deports gay man to anti-gay Nigeria because judge does not believe he is actually gay. Maybe a little bit gay, but not gay gay.
• Jake T. Austin joins the cast of Jennifer Lopez lesbidramedy, which must have One Million Mom’s in a tizzy. Wizardry and lesbianism? My stars!
• Pennsylvania transgender workplace discrimination case is headed to jury trial.
• Baltimore school suspends trans student for fighting bully.
• Oversized stem cell Mitt Romney continues to see-saw through positions on gay marriage amendment. For those playing the home version, he is now for constitutional marginalization.
• Homophobic #SignsYoSonIsGay hashtag taken over by LGBTQIA supporters.
• When a man you never met before suddenly hands you flowers, even though you are at a Dinah Shore Weekend party and are obviously not at all interested in his manly bits, that’s Lynx body spray.
• The family of Terrance Wright believe that his sexual orientation was factor in his murder.
• Oooh! Smack!
• Frowny faced sour-puss killjoy Joe Walsh believes that gay marriage is a socioeconomic issue. Because even the most upstanding gay union pales in comparison to the society gluing marriage of teen bride Courtney Stodden.
• There's a place in France where the religious zealots dance.
• Gaypublican candidate Richard Tisei expects to encounter a few GOP “knuckleheads” if elected. Because congress is like a big frat house, what with all the crazy hazing of noobs and faggot jokes. Hahahahahaha, Whoo boy!
• Concordia College student fails to make the Project Runway cut with “Sin is Sin” designs. When she asked for an explanation, Tim Gunn simply threw a shoe from the Lord and Taylor Accessory Wall.
• Kansas church bans gay man from playing music at church. They were probably just afraid he would sneak in a few bars of “Bad Romance” in-between verses of “How Great Thou Art.”
• Same-sex wedding in China draws widespread support.
• Here’s a history of Fox News coverage of anti-LGBT bullying. TL:DR version: Fox News are jerks.
• The subtext behind hit video game Battle Bears is kind of awful.
• Madonna’s Erotica is all grown up now, sniff sniff
• RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars premiers tonight, leaving a nation asking “why Tammy?”
BREAKING NEWS: Details are still scant about an attack on four Austin lesbians over the weekend. Keep checking the Chronicle and Gay Place for further details.
David Estlund, June 1, 2015
David Estlund, May 29, 2015
Sept. 15, 2017
Sept. 8, 2017
News, World Health Organization, Jackie Collins, Matt Bomer, Frank Schubert, National Organization for Marriage, Family Research Council, Gay Bashing, LGBT Immigration, Jake T. Austin, Jennifer Lopez, Bullying, Mitt Romney, Marriage Equality, Twitter, Terrance Wright, Hate Crime, Joe Walsh, Richard Tisei, Gay Republicans