The AggreGAYtor: October 18
Your daily dose of LGBTQIA news
By Brandon Watson,
11:45AM, Thu. Oct. 18, 2012
Angelina Pivarnick enters the fray, Mario Lopez shares his diet secrets, and Carol Costello schools Bryan Fischer. It's alright 'cause today’s AggreGAYtor is saved by the bell.
• Linda Harvey, mother of the bride of Chucky, explains that Halloween’s demonic origins are the reason for its popularity with queer folk.
• For those of you who like to put faces to names, here’s Linda at a recent rally.
• Jacksonville councilman prays that god will show the “truthes [sic] of his word” after constituent criticizes anti-discrimination vote. The AggreGAYtor is not sure what “truthes” are, but they sound testicular.
• Italian priest Don Mario Bonfanti comes out on Facebook.
• Angelina Pivarnick offers proof that Snookie is the intelligent Jersey Shore cast mate.
• Gelled jack-o'-lantern Chris Barron defends Ann Coulter’s homophobic buffoonery by calling her a “strong ally of gay conservatives.” Sort of like how Destro is a "strong ally" of G.I. Joe.
• Heehee. Snicker snicker.
• The Knox Trail Boy Scouts in Massachusetts think that the national office is full of it.
• An Atlanta Chick-fil-A franchisee insists that prints ad stating “only a fruitcake wouldn't love our party trays” was not a slur, has trouble explaining "Ronald McDonald is a faggot" ad.
• Speaking of slurs … , A.C. Slater drunkenly tweeted his love for Chick-fil-A while throwing back Bud Ices at the Max. Jessie Spano, making a campaign appearance, just shook her head sadly.
• Continuing out journey through the Twitterverse, isn’t it hilarious that sports fans call Alex Rodriguez "Gay-Rod?"
• There will be no gay marriages at Liberty Ridge Farm.
• The Memphis City Council adds sexual and gender minorities to non-discrimination ordinance.
• Poor Arlene Marks. There she was handing out leaflets when a racist, gay Yeti just went haywire.
• Activists worry that “traditional values” codes approved by UN may excuse human rights violations.
• Effexor “before” shot John Boehner has spent more than $1.5 million cap in defending DOMA.
• Missouri judge hands the Westboro Baptist Church a defeat.
• CNN anchor Carol Costello whomps AFA gremlin Bryan Fischer.
• In other beat down news, Atlanta Waffle House patrons stand up to homophobic patron.
• You know what really sells cell phones? Transphobia, that’s what.
• Sally Kern, the centerfold in Mitt Romney’s Trapper Keeper, will headline conservative rally.
• Marriage equality foes don’t trust the polls.
• Married gay gerbil draws Missouri man’s ire.
• Iowan court official Brigitte Van Nice lives up to her name.
• TENT offers further details on the transgender discrimination survey they helped sponsor.
LGBTQIA HERSTORY CLUB: HuffPo gets this one right.
BREAKING The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals rules DOMA unconstitutional.
David Estlund, June 1, 2015
David Estlund, May 29, 2015
Sept. 15, 2017
Sept. 8, 2017
News, Linda Harvey, Don Mario Bonfanti, Catholic Church, Coming Out Day, Angelina Pivarnick, Jersey Shore, Chris Barron, GOProud, Ann Coulter, Gay Republicans, Mathu Anderson, RuPaul's Drag Race, Boy Scouts, Chick-fil-A, Mario Lopez, Twitter, Homophobia in Sports, Social Media, Marriage Equality