The AggreGAYtor: October 1
Your daily dose of LGBTQIA news
By Brandon Watson,
4:00PM, Mon. Oct. 1, 2012
Camilla Parker Bowles explores her sexuality, Rupert Everett gets naughty, and Barbra Streisand walks in on some rumpus. Ooohooohooohooohooohooohooohooh, Today’s AggreGAYtor wants to sex you up.
• Meanwhile, ex-Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger admits to officiating two gay ceremonies while in office. In my mind one of those was between Terminator’s T-1000 and Predator. Predator tied back his dreads with a black satin bow for the occasion. Awww.
• The House of Windsor, ever fond of showing off their orbs and scepters, have an alleged lesbian in their midst.
• Thanks to the fervent prayers from a Pennsylvania prayer rally, the AggreGAYtor will be wearing a muted palette this fall.. Baby steps, wingnuts, baby steps.
• New documentary claims that James Bond producers sent in a femme fatale to suss out George Lazenby’s suspected homosexuality. The AggreGAYtor would have done a much better job.
• Get ready for me, love, 'cause I'm a 'comer.
• The Department of Homeland Security promises written guidance to protect multi-national LGBT couples.
• With infinitely more class, Little Britain star David Walliams chats about his own forays into "tragedy."
• Malawi President Joyce Hilda Mtila Banda was for it before she was against it.
• Panicked Russian anti-gay crusaders go after PepsiCo for promoting milky queerness. To be fair, the jolly milkman and his herd of dragtastic cows does edge out Strawberry Quik on the lacto-gayometer.
• Under God's power she flourishes at Princeton, unless the “she” happens to be a lesbian. Then she just gets harassed a lot.
• Jon Huntsman becomes the latest in a long line of lily livers to qualify his support for marriage equality with pure hornswaggle.
• Transgender University of Montana student wins restraining order against attacker.
• Jesse J is “irritated” about the chatter about her sexuality. The AggreGAYtor is irritated about the continued airplay of Domino.
• Things in Kenya are getting a little Crucible-y. Is too a word!
• Maine marriage equality supporters to bigots: suck it.
• Coachella offered to provide a 100% vegetarian event if crypto-homo Morrissey played nice with former Smith-mate Johnny Marr.
• Many of us remember Ann Richards fondly.
• Houston gaybasher denied parole.
David Estlund, June 1, 2015
David Estlund, May 29, 2015
Sept. 15, 2017
Sept. 8, 2017
News, Jerry Brown, Conversion Therapy, Foster Parenting, California, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Marriage Equality, Camilla Parker Bowles, Kate Middleton, Prince William, British Royal Family, George Lazenby, James Bond, Barbra Streisand, Tell-Alls, Department of Homeland Security, DOMA, LGBT Immigration, Rupert Everett, David Walliams