The AggreGAYtor: September 6
Your daily dose of LGBTQ news
By Brandon Watson,
3:30PM, Thu. Sep. 6, 2012
Glen Maxey goes on a road trip, James Franco overexposes himself, and Jimmy Kimmel continues to be unfunny. Today’s AggreGAYtor is black and white and red all over.
• Although I bristle at the idea of Franciscan University including homosexuality in a “deviant behavior” course, I kind of want to enroll. I could always use a few pointers.
• Maybe I can report some of those deviant behaviors on the new handy-dandy Kinsey Institute app. (Note: I will gladly submit AggreGAYtor fan fic.)
• Christopher Tiner, the Cub Scout who quit scouting over BSA’s exclusionary policies, is the coolest 9-year old ever.
• California saw a four percent drop in anti-LGBTQ crimes last year. We’ll take it!
• James Franco queers it up 7 for All Mankind’s fall campaign. At this rate, it can’t be long before he is starring in James’ 50 Load Weekend.
• Deadpan pop punctuation enthusiasts fun. take LGBTQ equality on tour.
• Rusted old spark plug Pat Robertson is still rambling about the godlessness of the Democratic Party for gay marriage platform plank.
• Radical LGBTQ activists get really pissed at Oakland pride.
• US Women’s soccer team member Lori Lindsey comes out. Everyone’s trying to copy Pinoe.
• The New York Times should really know better than to publish such a blatantly misgendered article.
• Human pull-my-finger joke Jimmy Kimmel nyuks it up with homophobic back to school segment.
• Dude. DUDE. Purple? Man, that's gay.
• Oh Dear Abby, it's a different world from where you come from.
• I’m not sure if this report of Texas DNC delegates road tripping to Charlotte is particularly news worthy, but I bet riding in a van named Priscilla with Austin icon Glen Maxey would be lots of fun.
• AIDS Services of Austin celebrates their 25th year anniversary tonight.
David Estlund, June 1, 2015
David Estlund, May 29, 2015
Sept. 15, 2017
Sept. 8, 2017
News, Franciscan University, Kinsey Institute, Boy Scouts of America, Hate Crime, James Franco, fun., Pat Robertson, Marriage Equality, Democratic National Convention, 2012 Election, Occupy Oakland, Lori Lindsey, Megan Rapinoe, Transphobia, The New York Times, Jimmy Kimmel, Anthony Evans, Conversion Therapy, Dallas Pride