The AggreGAYtor: September 5
Your daily dose of LGBTQ news
By Brandon Watson,
12:00PM, Thu. Sep. 6, 2012
Ellen DeGeneres is immortalized, Nicki Minaj is up to no good, and Hank Williams Jr. makes some rowdy enemies. Today’s AggreGAYtor dares wear short shorts.
• If Victoria Jackson had continued her career in sketch comedy, Saturday Night Live might look like this gay-baiting anti-Obama ad. Instead we got Chris Kattan. Not sure if that was a great trade-off.
• Massachusetts judge orders prison to provide sex reassignment surgery for inmate.
• John Travolta’s alleged ex-lover offers more salacious details. Tell me more, tell me more. Was it love at first sight?
• The Democrats ratify their new super-duper homospectacular platform.
• Southern-fried gizzard Hank Williams Jr. hocks up some homophobia at Fort Worth festival.
• Long Beach Police are investigating possible hate crime outside gay bar.
• The AggreGAYtor is calling bullshit on Jeff Lewis’ claim that he didn’t know that the term “he/she” was offensive.
• World’s most adorable person Ellen DeGeneres gets a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
• As a devotee of short shorts, the AggreGAYtor does not look too kindly at attempts to make them no-homo.
• Human kaleidoscope Nicki Minaj admits she made up the whole bisexuality thing.
Rickie Vasquez Wilson Cruz joins GLAAD staff. Angela Chase was unavailable for comment.
• Festering cold sore Scott Lively suggests Christians go Frankenstein on gays.