Papa don't preach,Madge is in trouble deep (by reuters.com)
Geraldo Rivera keeps his eye on the cabal, Bill Keller forgets to cleanse the temple, and Madonna bruises some egos. Today’s AggreGAYtor has got something to say about it and it goes something like this.
• Breakthrough LGBTQ group queers the Illinois State Fair.
• Quicker than a ray of light: Russian anti-gay crusaders sueMadonna for “moral suffering.”
• Pennsylvania United Waymulls cutting support for Boy Scouts over gay ban.
• San Antonio club stages mass same-sex wedding in protest of Texas anti-gay laws.
• Dennis Coleman resigns as executive director of Equality Texas.
BONUS EXPLOITATION: After years of therapy, the AggreGAYtor can now admit how he caught the gay.
A note to readers: Bold and uncensored, The Austin Chronicle has been Austin’s independent news source for almost 40 years, expressing the community’s political and environmental concerns and supporting its active cultural scene. Now more than ever, we need your support to continue supplying Austin with independent, free press. If real news is important to you, please consider making a donation of $5, $10 or whatever you can afford, to help keep our journalism on stands.