The AggreGAYtor: August 13
Your daily dose of LGBTQ news
By Brandon Watson,
12:30PM, Mon. Aug. 13, 2012
Ben Maisani has some explaining to do, Rick Perry gets in a huff, and George Michael puts out the flame. Today’s AggreGAYtor hopes you understand; sometimes the clothes do not make the man.
• Mittens Romney names anti-LBGTQ Paul Ryan as his new BFF.
• South Australia leaps towards legalizing same-sex marriage.
• Nevada federal judge will hear marriage equality case.
• This is the way the Queerlympics end. Not with a bang but with some glitter.
• Speaking of kick-ass lesbians, Tammy Smith becomes the first out Army general.
• Dolly Parton proves once again that she is awesome. The AggreGAYtor is still mad that he wasn't able to sing the Dolly part of "Islands in the Stream" for the third grade talent show.
• The CDC extends its recommendation of the anti-HIV pill Truvada to straight men and women.
• Mummified scrotum Pat Robertson celebrates free speech by telling homos to “shut their mouth.”
• Service for openly gay Lutheran pastor is marred by anti-gay vandalism.
• Sheriff's Office employee charges Broward County with discrimination.
• The skies are a little friendlier now that trans pilots are now allowed to fly.
• Anderson and Ben sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S wait, that's not Anderson.
• Rick Perry’s hair is mussed over political correctness.
David Estlund, June 1, 2015
David Estlund, May 29, 2015
Sept. 15, 2017
Sept. 8, 2017
News, Megan Rapinoe, Matthew Mitcham, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Marriage Equality, 2012 Olympics, Olympics Closing Ceremony, National Organization for Marriage, Seimone Augustus, Anderson Cooper, Ben Maisani, Rick Perry, Dolly Parton, Tammy Smith, Pat Robertson, LBGTQ, Transgender, Gay, Lesbian