The AggreGAYtor: August 9
Your daily dose of LGBTQ news
By Brandon Watson,
10:00AM, Thu. Aug. 9, 2012
Lady Gaga hooks up with Lindsay Lohan, Bryan Fischer considers kidnapping, and Benigno Aquino uses his magic eraser. Today’s AggreGAYtor is stuck in the middle with you.
• Minneapolis/St. Paul Boy Scout Council joins Boston in telling BSA nuh-uh.
• President Obama doesn't like the Boy Scouts' gay ban one bit, but he is still down with being the BSA "honorary president." Let's not get too hasty now.
• Prose dumpster Bret Easton Ellis rants that Matt Bomer is a bad choice for Fifty Shades of Gray movie lead. You know, because of the gay.
• Philippine President Aquino removes LGBT protection from health care bill despite crippling HIV infection rate.
• Maybe it’s the heat. Arizona Congressional candidate demands apology for mailer that claims he goes both ways.
• Meanwhile, an actually bisexual Idaho House candidate throws in the towel after being outed.
• Bryan Fischer shaves off a few brain cells with his loofah and promotes kidnapping of children in same-sex households.
• Doctor hides breast cancer diagnosis from transgender man.
• Queerlympian Maartje Pauman leads the Netherlands to field hockey win.
• Nuts. Hawaiian federal judge rules against recognizing marriage equality.
• In further proof that our Lady of Lourdes has lost all relevancy, Madonna trots out pink pro-gay wristbands for Russian concert. Live strong, Madge, live strong.
• Washington marriage equality advocates debut genius swag.
• Bully Dallas Police Sergeant harasses lesbian cops.
• The University of North Texas, the AggreGAYtor’s alma-mater, agrees to house a huge LGBTQ community archive. Can I bring back "You go!" for this?
David Estlund, June 1, 2015
David Estlund, May 29, 2015
Sept. 15, 2017
Sept. 8, 2017
News, Lady Gaga, Lindsay Lohan, University of North Texas, Marriage Equality, American Family Association, Bryan Fischer, Benigno Aquino, Madonna, Bret Eastom Ellis, Matt Bomer, 2012 Olympics, Obama, Boy Scouts, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Hate Crimes