The AggreGAYtor: July 31
Your daily dose of LGBTQ news
By Brandon Watson,
12:26PM, Tue. Jul. 31, 2012
The APD make a video, the Democrats promote equality, and Naomi Campbell promises high drama. Today's AggreGAYtor is making love to the camera.
• Tyra Banks models through the pain as Naomi Campbell snatches Nigel Barker to host The Face. There's going to be trouuubbbllleee! Make that douuubbbblllleeee!
• The Pennsylvania Department of transport denies name change to two same-sex couples.
• The AggreGAYtor's heart is aflutter with news that Bristol Palin "likes gays." I mean not enough to support equal rights, but she loves watching Bravo.
• The Democratic Party likes gays too! Sources are reporting that same-sex marriage will be in the national platform.
• In a statement as predictable as another Lindsay Lohan arrest, the National Organization for Marriage say gay marriage stinks.
• The Pope names big meanie as the archbishop of San Francisco.
• Matrix director Lana Wachowski makes first public appearance since her transition.
• Considering that Robert Mapplethorpe's "look" was the result of extreme poverty, this Out Magazine fashion feature seems particularly tone deaf.
• Megan Rapinoe alert: The AggreGAYtor will be watching white lightning as she takes on North Korea today. All by herself. Because she is that awesome.
• The Berenstain Bears want you to know they aren't clucking having it.
• R. Clark Cooper of the Log Cabin Republicans calls Chick-fil-A backlash "un-American." The "R" stands for "revolting."
• Chuckling horse carcass David Dewhurst gets out his feedbag for campaign appearance in Austin. The Chick-fil-A bag is becoming the de rigueur accessory for conservative couture.
David Estlund, June 1, 2015
David Estlund, May 29, 2015
Sept. 15, 2017
Sept. 8, 2017
News, Megan Rapinoe, 2012 Olympics, Tyra Banks, Naomi Campbell, Nigel Barker, The Face, America's Next Top Model, Marriage Equality, Bristol Palin, DNC, Democrats, National Organization for Marriage, Lana Wachowski, The Matrix, Robert Mapplethorpe, Berenstain Bears, Chick-fil-A, Log Cabin Republicans, David Dewhurst