Rob's Tops & Bottoms
Rob has top and bottom 11s for 2011. Did you make the list?
By Rob Cohen,
4:26PM, Thu. Jan. 5, 2012
Let's be perfectly clear, boys and girls: C**ts are still running the world. But with a new year comes new hopes, new bottoms, and hopefully some new tops. ;)
I present you with three lists: a Gay Place Top and Bottom 11 and a more personal Top 11.
GAY PLACE TOPS
1) DADT DEAD and loving it.
2) RYAN GOSLING This heroic heartthrob wins my vote for hunk of the year.
3) LESBIAN NAVY KISS Here's to many more.
4) MAIL ART WITH DANDY AT BERNADETTE'S Arts & crass with some cool cats at our new favorite dive.
5) QUEERBOMB 2.0
6) LESS BULLYING
7) GLITTER BOMBING Blinging up the bigots, one at a time.
8) OCCUPY WALL STREET
9) CHAZ BONO You weirded them out fierce.
10) HIPSTER ARIEL A whole new world of snark.
11) BEYONCE The one pop star this year who kept it classy.
GAY PLACE BOTTOMS
1) THE BASTROP FIRES
2) THURSTON MOORE AND KIM GORDON'S DIVORCE Not a kool thing.
3) JOSH ON PROJECT RUNWAY If you're tired, take a nap in an incinerater.
4) GOODBYE AMY WINEHOUSE You're wearing fuck-me pumps in heaven now.
5) KIM KARDASHIAN'S WEDDING
6) GOODBYE EMO'S Home of my first Austin show (Fujiya & Miyagi) and favorite show of 2011 (YACHT). Gone, but not forgotten.
7) REPUBLICAN DEBATES You say the cream rises to the top, I say shit floats.
8) THE WALKING DEAD I thought they'd never leave that farm!
9) JERRY SANDUSKY
10) GULNARE FREEWILL BAPTIST CHRURCH
11) ALEC BALDWIN
ROB'S TOP 10
1) MY FIRST TIME IN PRINT Hopefully not my last.
2) MY FIRST DOC MARTENS I put the Oi in boi.
3) LUMPY SPACE PRINCESS Look it up or she'll cut you.
4) AMERICAN HORROR STORY Rob & Tate 4ever, though that maid damn near turned me straight.
5) HOSTING A SUCCESSFUL XMAS PARTY Around 40 guests, 400 beers, and lasting until 4am.
6) REBECCA BLACK'S "FRIDAY" Can I have my brain back yet?
7) NYAN CAT
8) MICHAEL STIPE AND CHRIS BROWN'S PENI That's a sword fight I'd like to see.
9) FIGURING OUT HOW TO PIRATE THE HOWARD STERN SHOW
10) RUM HAM
11) FRED ARMISEN Portlandia + Thom Yorke impression = gold.
Happy queer new year everyone!