Win Tickets to Dinah!
HRC's women's dance has Gay Place spinning, plus you can win tickets!
By Kate X Messer,
2:00PM, Thu. Sep. 9, 2010
Laydeez, ladies, women, wimmin, womyns, grrrrrlfrenz, ladyboyz, bois, transmen, transfrenz, baby boos, babygirlz, babymamas, etc., et al, we would to see you at Dinah! So much so that we are giving a pair of tickets away. We will announce the winner on this blog, tomorrow, Friday, Sept. 10, 2pm. We will notify the winner by phone and email.
In the meanwhile, if you are planning on checking out the new fabulous Hummingbird House venue (go check Kitty's Facebook pics), we highly recommend that you click and buy your tickets. Tickets are limited and if you buy in advance, you save $10 a pop. Whooty whoot!
First, here are the Dinah! deets, then the Dinah! Contest.
Party under the stars with Austin's loveliest ladies!
HRC-Austin's Dinah! happens this Saturday, September 11, 2010 at the Hummingbird House (12805 Arroyo Doble DR, Manchaca, Texas). Dance under the stars with DJ Amerykah and take a break in the chill area with DJ L'Air du Temps (that would be me, Kate X).
ON TO THE CONTEST!
CLICK HERE TO EMAIL your name, email address, phone number, and tell me the name of Dinah Shore's boyfriend from her talkshow days in the 1970s (Hint: I mentioned it in this week's print edition of Gay Place.), and put DINAH! in the subject header. We'll draw the winner tomorrow from the batch. (If the link does not work for you, email: email@example.com)
LEGAL JUNK: RULES
- You must be 21 years of age or older to win.
- One entry per person per contest.
- Open only to residents of Texas.
- Winning of prize package DOES NOT include meals, transportation, gas, or any other amenity not mentioned in this blog entry.
- The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received.
- Winners are drawn at random.
- The event is rain or shine.
- In the event of non-confirming prize winners, another winner will be drawn and notified Friday afternoon.
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
Courtesy: The Gay Place, Foodies/Coochie Coo, Cheer Up Charlie's and HRC-Austin.