This Week on The Austin Chronicle Show: Remembering Molly Ivins
Plus, how to negotiate dining out with kids
By Kimberley Jones,
4:12PM, Fri. Aug. 30, 2019
• Mary Tuma's interview with Raise Hell: The Life and Times of Molly Ivins director Janice Engel
• Marc Savlov's 4-star review of the film
• Michael King's 2003 interview with Molly Ivins and her cowriter (and former Chronicle Politics editor) Lou Dubose on the occasion of their book Bushwhacked: Life in George W. Bush's America
• All our 2020 primaries coverage
• Melanie Haupt and Rod Machen's roundup of kid-friendly restaurants parents won't hate
• Last chance to vote in round one of The Austin Chronicle's "Best of Austin" Readers Poll
Host: Kim Jones. Guests: Michael King, Jessi Cape, Melanie Haupt. Engineer: Evan Hearn. Theme music: Kevin Curtin and Jonas Wilson.
Catch The Austin Chronicle Show live Fridays, 3pm, on KOOP 91.7 FM.
Find old episodes on the Chronicle’s A/V page.
Got something to say? The Chronicle welcomes opinion pieces on any topic from the community. Submit yours now at austinchronicle.com/opinion.
A note to readers: Bold and uncensored, The Austin Chronicle has been Austin’s independent news source for over 40 years, expressing the community’s political and environmental concerns and supporting its active cultural scene. Now more than ever, we need your support to continue supplying Austin with independent, free press. If real news is important to you, please consider making a donation of $5, $10 or whatever you can afford, to help keep our journalism on stands.
Kimberley Jones, Nov. 22, 2019
Kimberley Jones, Oct. 11, 2019
June 2, 2023
May 19, 2023
The Austin Chronicle Show, Chronicle Audio, Molly Ivins, kid-friendly restaurants, Raise Hell: The Life and Times of Molly Ivins