The AggreGAYtor: October 26
Your daily dose of LGBTQIA news
By Brandon Watson,
11:00AM, Fri. Oct. 26, 2012
Teresa Giudice hangs out with her girls, President Obama makes an announcement, and Mitt Romney goes cottaging. Today’s AggreGAYtor is an October surprise.
• Perhaps Mittens regaled the Babysitters Club with stories of how he bested Ted Kennedy in the gay rights department by denying birth certificates to children born of gay parents. Hahaha. Mitt and his hijinks!
• Predictably, Bryan Fischer had a Twitterfit in response to Mitt’s excellent adventure.
• A group of nanas wearing polyester pant suits decide that Boca Raton gays might want to have employment protections.
• Spanish lesbian sues government for imprisonment by Franco regime.
• Maryland state Sen. C. Anthony Muse reckons that marriage equality will make discrimination difficult.
• For instance, tasering homos might be considered a no-no.
• The Servicemembers Legal Defense Network chooses transgender activist and former Central Texan Allyson Robinson as new head.
• New Orleans’ LGBTQIA community speaks out against police harassment.
• The Ruth Institute - who make marriage cool with things like pogs, Aaron Carter posters, and Cross Colors – want you to know that conversion therapy is phat.
• Alveda King, who misheard uncle Martin Luther King’s “I Have a Dream” speech as “I Have a Beef,” thinks gays are going to hell. The AggreGAYtor can’t help thinking how better her life would have been if her folks just bought her that hearing aid.
• Teresa Giudice’s breasts hang out with gay club promoter Dougie Meyer.
• Yeah…not cute.
• Just look at all the polyunsaturated pilgrims.
• First case tried under Matthew Shepard-James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act fails to stick.
• Man arrested for Family Research Council shooting charged with terrorism.
• President Obama officially endorses marriage equality initiatives in Washington State, Maryland, and Maine.
• The halcyon days of bareback porn may be over with proposed Californian mandatory condom law.
• The Williams Institute proposes that LBGTQIA support may push Obama to victory.
• Rainbow Flags are desecrated at Ohio’s Kenyon College.
• Wisconsin Gaypublican campaign worker alleges he was assaulted at his house for his sexuality and conservative beliefs.
• Mon Dieu! Scandale!
• Focus on the Family has so much fun converting gays and lesbians, they want to spread the love to trans folks. Pillow fight!!!!!
• Hate crimes are up in LA County.
BONUS CHILLS: Finally! Video evidence of the neutron dance.
David Estlund, June 1, 2015
David Estlund, May 29, 2015
June 16, 2017
June 2, 2017
News, Log Cabin Republicans, Mitt Romney, Bryan Fischer, 2012 Election, Marriage Equality, Badvertising, C. Anthony Muse, Servicemembers Legal Defense Network, Hate Crime, The Ruth Institute, Conversion Therapy, Alveda King, Teresa Giudice, Chick-fil-A, Matthew Shepard-James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act, Family Research Council, President Obama, Bareback Porn, Kenyon College