8 Best CBD Gummies on the Market Today
Helping you find the best CBD gummy for you
Sponsored By AAXLL Supply Co
November 7, 2019
One of the most fun and convenient ways to take cannabidiol (CBD) is via CBD Edibles. One of the most popular edibles out there is a CBD gummy. No measuring, no droppers no accessories. CBD gummies are easy to dose, they’re portable, discreet and tasty!
CBD GlossaryBefore we get started, here is a CBD glossary. You’ll see the following terms mentioned in our list of the best CBD gummies.
Best CBD Gummies
1. Balance CBDBalance CBD gummies are handmade in small batches with a CBD isolate and all natural, organic fruit flavors. Each CBD gummy is gluten free, vegan, organic, THC free, cruelty-free, allergen free and made from all natural ingredients. Balance CBD is the only company we found that has so many attributes. They are the best CBD gummies on the market right now. These CBD gummies are available in two strengths, 10mg or 25mg in multiple different flavors, these are great for someone new to CBD and a seasoned user. Our favorites are the Strawberry CBD gummies, Orange CBD gummies and the Raspberry CBD gummies. If you want a mix of all the flavors, they also sell a CBD gummies mixed variety pack. You can buy packs of 10 or 25 CBD gummies starting at $12.48. If CBD Gummies isn’t your thing, they also sell a wide range of CBD oils, including a CBD Natural Relief Oil. Overall Score: ★★★★★ Taste: ★★★★★ Choice of Flavors: ★★★★★ Price Point: ★★★★★ Third Party Testing: ✓
2. PlusCBD™ Oil GummiesThese are a fantastic full-spectrum product. PlusCBD™ Oil gummies are available in two flavors. Cherry mango and citrus punch (the latter of which is vegan). They make it on to number 2 of our best CBD gummies list because they are are also non-GMO, made without any artificial ingredients, gluten-free and soy-free. PlusCBD™ Oil gummies are a good choice for people with allergies. You can buy them in a 30-count or 60-count, however each gummy only has 5mg of CBD. This means that you need to take a lot of gummies to feel any effects - and if you take too many you run the risk of being detected for THC. They are however a great choice for those seeking a low-dose CBD gummy. Overall Score: ★★★★ Taste: ★★★★★ Choice of Flavors: ★★★ Price Point: ★★★★ Third Party Tested: ✓
3. Highland Pharms CBD GummiesHighland Pharms CBD gummies are enjoyed by their customers because of their great taste. Each jar contains 20 CBD gummies in several flavors. They offer 10mg or 20mg of CBD per gummy. The CBD used in Highland Pharms CBD gummies is full spectrum - meaning that they’re not ideal if you want to avoid THC. However, they make it onto our list because these are some of the best CBD gummies and they are made with all-natural flavors and colors, as well as some organic ingredients. Highland Pharms CBD gummies are gluten-free but they are processed in a facility that handle soy and fish gelatin. If you have a soy allergy, then unfortunately Highlands Pharms isn’t for you. Overall Score: ★★★★ Taste: ★★★★★ Choice of Flavors: ★★★ Price Point: ★★★ Third Party Tested: ✓
4. Nirvana CBDNirvana makes our list because they are entirely vegan and natural. Each tasty CBD gummy contains 25mg of CBD. Something interesting about their company is that they sell ultra potent CBD gummies too. If you’re willing to part with $150, you can buy 5 gimmies that contain a whopping 125mg of CBD. We think that this is a little much, and you can really taste the CBD in those gummies, so if you’re going with Nirvana we recommend sticking to their 25mg option. Another reason that they make our list of the best CBD gummies is the fact that they contain no artificial ingredients or flavors. A great choice for the seasoned CBD user! Overall Score: ★★★★ Taste: ★★★★ Choice of Flavors: ★★★ Price Point: ★★★ Third Party Tested: ✓
5. Hawaiian Health CBD GummiesEach CBD gummy contains a whopping 50mg of CBD. This maybe too much for most users, but these classic gummy bears have a fantastic taste and are 100% organic. Hawaiian Health make the list of best CBD gummies because they also contain Vitamin E and B, as well as Omega 3,6 and 9 fatty acids. For the first time user, we wouldn’t recommend these CBD gummies but we couldn’t leave them off our list. For the amount of CBD that is in them, their $50 price point isn’t bad either. Overall Score: ★★★ Taste: ★★★ Choice of Flavors: ★★★ Price Point: ★★★ Third Party Tested: ✓
6. Sunday Scaries CBD GummiesSunday Scaries finally have a vegan CBD gummies range. We like this better due to the make of the vegan gummies when compared with their original gummies. Their original gummies contain gelatin - hence they came out with a vegan range. Their variety vegan CBD gummies bottle contains a wide range of flavors, and the reason they make it at number 6 on our list is that if there’s a flavor you don’t like, well then you’re stuck. With Sunday Scaries, if you make a one time purchase, a pack of gummies will set you back $45, but they do have a discount if you sign up to a monthly subscription. Overall Score: ★★★ Taste: ★★★★ Choice of Flavors: ★★ Price Point: ★★★ Third Party Tested: ✓
7. Lord JonesLord Jones’ CBD gumdrops are made with broad-spectrum CBD extract and natural fruit flavors. Each gluten-free gumdrop contains 20mg of CBD.With only nine gummies in a package, these are a little pricey, but they do look great - and that’s the reason they made our list. These gummies also contain gelatin, so they are not vegan or all natural. However, they are made from broad-spectrum CBD. These gummies are on the expensive side, with a pack of 9 costing upwards of $60 however their packaging defines luxury, so they’re a great gift for a friend - or even yourself. However, we wouldn’t recommend taking these CBD gummies on the regular (unless you have a huge budget). Overall Score: ★★★ Taste: ★★★★ Choice of Flavors: ★★★ Price Point: ★ Third Party Tested: ✓
8. CBDfx Gummies with Turmeric and SpirulinaCBDfx’s gummies contain turmeric, an anti-inflammatory, as well as spirulina, a superfood and antioxidant which is why they make up our list of the best CBD gummies. CBDfx gummies are made with broad-spectrum CBD, again a good choice for users but you’re not guaranteed a gummy without THC. CBDfx has received rave reviews, they are are vegan, GMO-free and do not contain any artificial sweeteners. Each bottle contains 60 gummies, with 5mg of CBD in each. As we’ve previously mentioned, this is great for beginners but not for users that need something stronger (unless you eat a bunch of gummies). Their gummies are also on the pricier side, with a bottle of 5mg gummies retailing for $50. Overall Score: ★★★ Taste: ★★★ Choice of Flavors: ★★★ Price Point: ★★ Third Party Tested: ✓
How to Choose The Best CBD GummiesUse the following criteria when Buying CBD Gummies:
•CBD SourceRemember, the first thing to consider is the type of CBD used to make the gummy. CBD isolate is pure CBD, with no other cannabinoids. CBD isolate is ideal for consumers that want to avoid THC as this extraction method strips away the volatile compounds. Products made with broad-spectrum CBD contain most cannabinoids, whilst products containing full spectrum contain all the cannabinoids. The best bet is to go with a product that is made from a CBD isolate - as you will be getting all the benefits that CBD has to offer.
•PotencyAs you can see from our list, dose varies widely between CBD products. We personally feel that a new user should begin with using a 10mg CBD gummy, whilst a more experienced user should go for a 25mg CBD gummy or above. Below is an example of how you can compare how much CBD you are receiving for your hard earned cash.
•IngredientsYou want to make sure that your gummies are made from the best ingredients possible. The best CBD gummies have a lot more to them than just CBD. The best CBD gummy is made from organic, non-GMO ingredients, no artificial flavors, should be vegan and made from all natural ingredients!
•Third-party testingRemember that there are no CBD gummies approved by the FDA. So this means that the quality of CBD gummies on the market varies. You should look for CBD companies that test their products in a lab - preferably by an independent third party. The test results will tell you whether the CBD product contains what it says it does.