Barton Springs Pool Info
Cool off from ACL's hot beats at this town treasure
3:34PM, Sat. Oct. 1, 2016
Give your ears a break and your body a much-needed bath by dropping by nearby Barton Springs Pool, which is fed by underground springs. A recent grounds-improvement project added an ADA walkway and more bike racks, making our town treasure even more accessible to the masses. So, jump in. At a chill 70 degrees, the water's always fine.
Barton Springs Pool, 2201 Barton Springs Rd.
Hours: 5am-10pm; closed for cleaning on Thursdays, 9am-7pm
• $5, resident adults (ages 18-62), $9, non-resident adults
• $3, resident juniors (ages 12-17), $5, nonresident juniors
• $2, resident child (11 and under), $4, non-resident child
• $2 resident seniors (over 62), $5, non-resident senior
• free admission for veterans (honorably discharged) and for children under 1 year
• free admission for everyone, 9-10pm daily
Call the Barton Springs hotline at 512/867-3080 for info on pool closures due to rain. No food, drinks, or smoking allowed.