Ashley Madison Review Overview, Pros, and Cons: Is it a Legit Hookup Site?
Everything you ever wanted to know about AshleyMadison.com
Sponsored By The Gaggle
August 4, 2021
If you’ve decided to say “F#%$ It!” and throw all caution to the wind, then the natural question ping-ponging in your mind is where you can find a discreet affair for a casual hookup?
Let’s take a look at it: the site is super popular and designed for just this reason. Therefore, it would be the only real solution to getting your freak on outside the marriage.
Well, we will answer those questions and more in this Ashley Madison review for 2022.
The truth of the matter is that a married dating website like Ashley Madison has filled the void for many people wanting to feel loved or want a brief moment of attention from a stranger. Therefore, Ashley Madison is exclusive for married dating and people who only want to date someone in general. Think of it as a booty call machine for affair sex.
The main goal of this article is to inform people of the excellent affair dating option out there. Please don’t get me wrong (Disclaimer: I am not the moral police), but cheating is wrong and should not be done. It risks destroying a lot of things if caught. Sometimes the best course of action is to sever ties and renege the vows.
Ashley Madison Review: Fact Checker
• Does Ashley Madison really help you find someone to creep under the sheets with? Yes.
• AM is not some magical fairy randomly landing on married people and casting a cupid spell; no, it’s just like any other dating website in that you have to put in work to get something out. Of course, you will attempt to communicate with a few profiles that might not lead anywhere. You know how it goes; the conversation falls dead-flat after the credits vanish. It happens. This is why AM lets you purchase hundreds of them in bulk to save. Also, keep in mind that most people using this site are looking for an affair - hardcore sex with a stranger - and once you connect with someone like that, the sky’s the limit.
• Are you required to give your factual information to Ashley Madison: No.
• Ashley Madison created a system where the user can remain completely anonymous in their dealings if they choose. Some people prefer to withhold their factual information because they have too much to lose. Marriage. Family. Career. Reputation. Etc. Ashley Madison profoundly understands the need for users to hide their identity, which is why the staff has created a secure system that will make the military jealous. Take a look at what happened to Matt Gaetz. Do you want to become like him? He allegedly used similar sites and got his ass caught. Miss Ashley Mad is the protector in this case.
• Are there bots on AM? Yes and No.
• It was reported that a large percentage of women and even some men were bots, but things have changed. Ashley Madison learned a valuable lesson, and frankly, they don’t have to rely on bots anymore to attract users. The negative press about the 2015 data breach did all the advertising already. The website is so popular around the world that the need for bots has vanished. However, men of means need to be aware of their surroundings at all times. Nothing should change that fact. Some foreign scammers are looking for rich guys to blackmail. But every dating site has those. Sometimes even prostitutes will pretend like they are married swingers, but in reality, her pimp is holding his baseball bat, ready to swing it upside your head once you walk through that hotel room door. Always be on the lookout, man.
• Is Ashley Madison only for cheating people? No.
• Ashley Madison is for anyone who wants to date anyone. All users are not cheating on their spouse, though a large percentage is doing precisely that. Most just want to play with someone in bed, but AM markets itself as an affair dating website. “Life is short. Have an affair” is their motto.
• Is Ashley Madison free? Yes and No.
• Ashley Madison allows women to sign up for free and interact with the men for absolutely no price at all. However, men must purchase credits if they want to interact with any women or any feature on the site. Don’t get me wrong, some features are free, but the premium ones that allow you to meet up with people require dishing out credits.
Hiding An Affair on Ashley Madison: Is It Possible?
Ashley Madison’s staff has studied the art of being incognito. They deliver that acquired knowledge so flawlessly in the system that you will secure sending every message. Most users want to hide their trysts on there and are provided myriad ways to do so.
The Infamous Panic Button
Say you’re at work, surfing Ashley Madison. You got one eye on a coke-bottle-shaped honey in a stunning red dress and the other on your office door, hoping to heaven that your boss or a co-worker doesn’t burst in on you.
After 10 minutes of surfing, you get lost in a sea of profiles messaging women back and forth and engage in several interactions that look promising.
Just when you are about to hit enter to solidify a meeting, the next thing you know, your worst nightmares come true. The heart races, you pause for a moment, thinking what shall you do as someone burst through those pearly doors.
On the average dating site, you would need to look for the ‘X’ button quickly in the upper right-hand corner to close the window as far as you can, but it might not be enough reaction time if your desk is located right next to the door. If someone sees the website and knows what it is-maybe they visited it before and cheated, then you could be in big trouble.
Ashley Madison installed a panic button that you can press, and it will immediately direct you to a neutral site. All your current info gets saved, so when you revert to the previous page, all your conversations are there, and you can continue being a sneaky pervert. A weight lifts off your shoulders because AM saved the day again.
Finding Matches: The Process
Think of using Ashley Madison as walking down a busy street and locking eyes with someone of interest, but you are too afraid to wink at her because someone you know might be watching and recognize what you have done. Next thing you know, they might slip on their superhero cap, fly to your home, and snitch to your wife about your affair. You don’t want that.
On the other hand, Ashley Madison has a ‘wink’ button that works a similar way to let a potential mate know that you have your eye on them and there’s no snitch risk.
Just like most dating sites, a chatroom exists to take things further. Talking with someone in real-time is the only way to really get to know them, and some of the free affair sites do not even offer this feature, which makes them dull and stuck in the past. Ashley Madison is a notch above that pushing towards the future.
Let’s talk about the gift-giving feature on AM. Giving gifts means a lot to everyone, even if it is just a digital gift. Giving one will set you apart from the pack to a girl in high demand.
Ashley Madison allows users to give gifts to each other. The more you give, the better you look to a potential match. But don’t give out too much because now you’re radiating sugar daddy vibes, which can make you a target for scammers.
Check Out That Ashley Madison Mobile App
The Ashley Madison mobile app works similarly to the desktop app. No difference. You got the Google Play version for Samsung phones and the iTunes version for iPhones. And the app makes the accessibility secretive, just like the main one.
Ashley Madison has a generic website setup for both web and mobile pages. What I mean by that is the site on mobile operates like any other site on the web.
A unique feature removes all the nudity from the webpage and shows only the neutral stuff. That way, someone on the subway train walking past you surfing the site would think you are reading a blog or forum. A considerable benefit for those who love sneaking around.
Payments Modes for Ashley Madison to Buy Credits
Ashley Madison has one of the unique payment systems around these days. Aside from accepting significant credits and PayPal, users can get gift cards from over 20 major retailers to reload their credits on AM. Some guys are old school and prefer using the good ol’ USPS mail system, and they have the option to send checks or money orders to pay for Ashley Madison credits, but that will take a bit longer than using digital payment systems.Prices for credits are as follows:
• Basic - 100 for $50 • Classic (best deal) - 500 tokens for $150 • Elite - 1000 for $250
Luckily, Ashley Madison does not have a paid membership that siphons money monthly from your account. Instead, you can buy credits and choose how much you want to use the site—a massive benefit for guys who want to hide.
The Unique Ashley Madison Experience: Compare & Contrast the Alternatives
The experience of Ashley Madison is different from the likes of Adult Friend Finder. Let’s compare and contrast briefly to give you a full spectrum of what to expect from the website.
Ashley Madison is different from Tinder or POF because of the quality of the users. Those people are low-income and usually want to bang. People on AM have different pursuits. They want to feel loved, get attention, do special things for them, and bang also.
Both Adult Friend Finder and Ashley Madison reached across the globe-you will find mofos from everywhere trying to get a piece of the action, but Adult Friend Finder has many more people playing in the dating game. However, that site also has plenty more catfish, fake profiles, and ‘dead’ profiles than AM.
AM is helpful for what you want to use it for: banging hotwives and tea-bagging hot husbands.
Ashley Madison Review: The Alternatives
Below you will find several Ashley Madison alternatives in case the website does not work for you. These sites are not designed for discreet affair dating, so the features are less secure. Therefore, you would need to be careful about the information you decide to post or volunteer to users.
Final Statement About Ashley Madison
Ashley Madison is the most helpful site for anyone looking to have an affair. Forget about the moral standpoint of choosing this direction; this website steps up and fills the void. There were some risks of using this website evident by the data breaches, but the chances of meeting someone is worth it.
This website is worth trying.
Hey, life is short. Have an affair. The Ashley Madison way.