Needs Are Changing, But Volunteers Are Still in Demand!
* Some help out in the fast-paced, high-energy work of the Food Pantry;
* Some volunteers like to give daytime rides to medical and other
* Other volunteers like to help with house or yard work when clients
* cannot do it themselves;
* Others like to visit and talk with people. If you would like to help out with
* HIV/AIDS in our community, call ASA's volunteer department at
* 406-6167. An interesting and fulfilling experience awaits!
-- Robert Stewart
AIDS Services of Austin