Long Center for the Performing Arts
701 W. Riverside
Tapestry Artistic Director Acia Gray returns to the stage with her company of dancing virtuosi in a bravura performance highlighting our connection to the world, to our spirit, and through our soul. Oct. 31-Nov. 2. Fri., 8pm; Sat., 2 & 8pm; Sun., 2pm. $19 and up.
The Austin Symphony Orchestra's Wesley Schulz and company present kid-friendly tunes from Hansel and Gretel, Pirates of the Caribbean, Spider-Man, Hook, and more. Blue Bell ice cream keeps the chills coming. Sun., Oct. 26, 2pm.
Cocktails and appetizers plus the beautiful view of Downtown Austin highlight this fundraiser for the Long Center’s Long Reach for the Arts outreach program. Wed., Oct. 29, 6-9pm. $65.
Search QR on Facebook for up-to-date details on meeting spots and stops of this weekly ride. Wed., April 18 - Wed., Dec. 3Wednesdays, 7pm. Free.
- 2013: Readers Best Performance Space (The Long Center)
- 2011: Readers Best Downtown View
- 2011: Readers Best Performance Space
- 2010: Readers Best Downtown View (Long Center)
- 2010: Readers Best Performance Space
- 2009: Readers Best New Building (Past Five Years)
- 2009: Readers Best Performance Space (Long Center)
- 2008: Critics Best Structural Update (Stan Haas for the Long Center)
- 2008: Critics Best Room for Listening (Dell Hall at the Long Center)
- 2008: Readers Best Performance Space (The Long Center)