Long Center for the Performing Arts
701 W. Riverside
Austin’s premiere show choir brings you this eclectic blend of song and dance, from the ballads of The Beatles and Bruno Mars to the hits of Green Day, Queen, and Motown. Fri., May 29 - Sun., June 7Through June 7. Fri., 8pm; Sat., 4 & 8pm; Sun., 2pm.. $20.
Conspirare’s season finale is a collaboration between their Symphonic Choir and the Victoria Bach Festival Chorus and Orchestra. Bonus: The world premier of Donald Grantham's So Long as Days Shall Be. Recommended! Sun., June 7, 4pm. $25-75.
If the kiddie tunes somehow don't keep the little ones' attention then hopefully the chalk art and water games for tykes keeps them occupied. Oh, did we forget to mention the ridiculous amounts of bubbles made by kids and pros alike. Sat., June 6, 8am-3pm. Free.
- 2013: Readers Best Performance Space (The Long Center)
- 2011: Readers Best Downtown View
- 2011: Readers Best Performance Space
- 2010: Readers Best Downtown View (Long Center)
- 2010: Readers Best Performance Space
- 2009: Readers Best New Building (Past Five Years)
- 2009: Readers Best Performance Space (Long Center)
- 2008: Critics Best Structural Update (Stan Haas for the Long Center)
- 2008: Critics Best Room for Listening (Dell Hall at the Long Center)
- 2008: Readers Best Performance Space (The Long Center)