Mansion at Judges' Hill CLOSED
New owners are breathing life into an Austin landmark
Gracie Salem, November 29, 2012
- 2007: Readers Best Bed & Breakfast (Mansion at Judges' Hill)
- 2004: Critics New Restaurant
- 2004: Critics Remodel/Reclamation
- 2004: Critics Romantic
- 2004: Critics Place to Take Parents
- 2003: Critics Chefs to Watch
- 2003: Critics Pastry Chefs to Watch
This longtime UT Greek hangout in West Campus is best known as a watering hole but also serves salads, soups, wraps, and breakfast tacos all day.
2313 Rio Grande, 512/476-3201
Upscale, modern American cuisine in a lavish setting on the UT campus. Try one of the exquisite desserts or the tangy Benedicts.
1900 University Ave., 512/404-3655
An inviting selection of soups, salads, sandwiches, entrées, and side dishes awaits you. Eat in or take out.
104 E. 31st, 512/589-6063