The AggreGAYtor: April 8
• How many Aggies does it take to end oppressive legislation? Just one as it turns out.
• Judging by the picture accompanying YNN's story on the Equality Forward Summit, Barney Frank may not have realized why he was even there.
• At the dedication of homophobic pastor Robert Jeffress' new megachurchatorium, Rick Perry was reportedly very taken with the watersports.
• Opponents of marriage equality in Oregon have lost their battle to have a ballot measure read that everyone who votes for gay marriage will be forced to watch I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry on repeat.
• Rhode Island becomes the latest state to become enamored with Mark Regnerus' imaginative take on science fiction.
• Snoop Lion admits that he has "some gay homies."