Deep in the Heart of West, Texas, Part 2
Here's the triage list. (Check our first post for ways to help.) If you know of someone looking for loved ones or pets or are in need of assistance after the devastation in West, Texas, check these resources:
RELIEF INFORMATION FOR THOSE IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE
• West Disaster Hotline: 254/300-8680
• Missing Persons Hotline: 254/826-4115
• Red Cross Safe & Well Registry (to find or report loved ones)
• McLennan County Sheriff and Fire, Waco and Area Police and Fire Live Audio Feed to hear up-to-date details from the boots on the ground
• Check CenTexLostPets.org to find lost pets.
• Red Cross Safe & Well registry
• For mental health triage, contact: SAMHSA Disaster Distress Helpline, a 24/7, year-round crisis counseling and support line: 800/985-5990
TTY for deaf/hearing impaired: 800/846-8517
Text: TalkWithUs to 66746
• Scroll through Prayers for West and look for the link (timed at approximately 12:30am last night) to a Google doc of places offering housing to displaced folks
• KWKT Fox 44 News Waco
• Frugal Mom has a great list of Waco/West-area closures and helplines, etc.