You've probably heard there's a pretty sizable film festival going on this week and next in Park City, Utah. What you might not have known is that Austin is very much a part of it all.
Sundance Film Festival attracts almost 50,000 to the resort areas of Park City and Ogden, Utah. This year's festival slate includes 120-odd films (from 4,000 submissions). Among those numbers? Kat Candler's Hellion, No No: A Dockumentary, Person to Person, and "Rat Pack Rat."
We can't be there to cheer on these films, but our friends at Arts + Labor – who co-produced all of these projects – can. We'll be posting exclusive webisodes from President Alan Berg and co. as they report from the field on each of these unique films.
Below, you'll find their introduction to the festival, but check back regularly to see new features as they become available. Sundance runs Jan. 16-26.
• Jan. 17: Meet and Greet With 'Hellion' and 'Rat Pack Rat'
• Jan. 17: Behind the Scenes With 'Hellion'
• Jan. 21: 'No No' Gets a Yes Yes at Sundance
• Jan. 24: One-on-One With 'Person to Person'
• Jan. 27: The 'Hellion' Team Takes It All In
• Jan. 27: Community Access
Copyright © 2016 Austin Chronicle Corporation. All rights reserved.