The AggreGAYtor: April 17
Your dose of LGBTQIA news
By Brandon Watson,
3:45PM, Wed. Apr. 17, 2013
New Zealand legalizes marriage equality, Pat Buchanan calls for civil unrest, and Ban Ki-moon respectfully disagrees. In the place of a Dark Lord you would have today's AggreGAYtor.
• Congratulations seem to be in order for Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee, although they should probably skip the ring.
• A new study has revealed that bisexual men are more jealous when they date women.
• Pat Buchanan is calling for "new era of civil disobedience" against LGBT rights. He's starting right now by pouting.
• Call it a hunch, but it doesn't seem that U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon will be having brunch with Buchanan any time soon.
• Like poop in a dog park, so are the days of the Westboro Baptist Church's lives.
• Health officials are concerned after a second West Hollywood gay man has died of bacterial meningitis.
• GetEQUAL state co-coordinator Michael Diviesti is expecting up to 20 arrests to occur as a result of the group's planned ENDA actions.
• Today, Texas Sen. Jose Rodriguez is expected to call for state sodomy laws to finally be removed from the books.