The AggreGAYtor: April 12
Your dose of LGBTQIA news
By Brandon Watson,
3:15PM, Fri. Apr. 12, 2013
President Obama takes two steps back, Analouisa Valencia classes up the pageant circuit, and Mike Rawlings makes excuses. Today's AggreGAYtor makes lemons out of lemonade.
• Delaware Gov. Jack Markell has introduced a marriage equality bill – likely to pass in the Democrat-controlled House and Senate.
• California is considering a bill that would eliminate tax breaks for any group that discriminates against LGBT or atheist members. You know, like the U.S. Senate.
• Here's a friendly reminder that President Obama still has some evolving to do.
• According to download history, one might want to take all of those hair shirts away from the Vatican.
• Analouisa Valencia. Smell the citrusy scent. Spritz it on you wrist. Live for it.
• It's good to know that Courtland Rogers does not play for my team. If someone would tell me who the hell he is, I'll avoid him.
• DC Comics' Batgirl title has introduced a transgender character. Is it OK to say "you go girl" again? Because here it would be really useful.
• Among the things Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings bought during his recent visit to Robert Jeffress' First Baptist Mega-mall, was a heaping pile of bullshit.
• Three brothers in San Antonio have been officially charged with a hate crime after beating a gay neighbor.