The AggreGAYtor: October 18
Your daily dose of LGBTQIA news
By Brandon Watson, 11:45AM, Thu. Oct. 18, 2012
Angelina Pivarnick enters the fray, Mario Lopez shares his diet secrets, and Carol Costello schools Bryan Fischer. It's alright 'cause today’s AggreGAYtor is saved by the bell.
• Linda Harvey, mother of the bride of Chucky, explains that Halloween’s demonic origins are the reason for its popularity with queer folk.
• For those of you who like to put faces to names, here’s Linda at a recent rally.
• Jacksonville councilman prays that god will show the “truthes [sic] of his word” after constituent criticizes anti-discrimination vote. The AggreGAYtor is not sure what “truthes” are, but they sound testicular.
• Italian priest Don Mario Bonfanti comes out on Facebook.
• Angelina Pivarnick offers proof that Snookie is the intelligent Jersey Shore cast mate.
• Gelled jack-o'-lantern Chris Barron defends Ann Coulter’s homophobic buffoonery by calling her a “strong ally of gay conservatives.” Sort of like how Destro is a "strong ally" of G.I. Joe.
• Heehee. Snicker snicker.
• The Knox Trail Boy Scouts in Massachusetts think that the national office is full of it.
• An Atlanta Chick-fil-A franchisee insists that prints ad stating “only a fruitcake wouldn't love our party trays” was not a slur, has trouble explaining "Ronald McDonald is a faggot" ad.
• Speaking of slurs … , A.C. Slater drunkenly tweeted his love for Chick-fil-A while throwing back Bud Ices at the Max. Jessie Spano, making a campaign appearance, just shook her head sadly.
• Continuing out journey through the Twitterverse, isn’t it hilarious that sports fans call Alex Rodriguez "Gay-Rod?"
• There will be no gay marriages at Liberty Ridge Farm.
• The Memphis City Council adds sexual and gender minorities to non-discrimination ordinance.
• Poor Arlene Marks. There she was handing out leaflets when a racist, gay Yeti just went haywire.
• Activists worry that “traditional values” codes approved by UN may excuse human rights violations.
• Effexor “before” shot John Boehner has spent more than $1.5 million cap in defending DOMA.
• Missouri judge hands the Westboro Baptist Church a defeat.
• CNN anchor Carol Costello whomps AFA gremlin Bryan Fischer.
• In other beat down news, Atlanta Waffle House patrons stand up to homophobic patron.
• You know what really sells cell phones? Transphobia, that’s what.
• Sally Kern, the centerfold in Mitt Romney’s Trapper Keeper, will headline conservative rally.
• Marriage equality foes don’t trust the polls.
• Married gay gerbil draws Missouri man’s ire.
• Iowan court official Brigitte Van Nice lives up to her name.
• TENT offers further details on the transgender discrimination survey they helped sponsor.
LGBTQIA HERSTORY CLUB: HuffPo gets this one right.
BREAKING The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals rules DOMA unconstitutional.