The AggreGAYtor: October 1
Your daily dose of LGBTQIA news
By Brandon Watson, 4:00PM, Mon. Oct. 1, 2012
Camilla Parker Bowles explores her sexuality, Rupert Everett gets naughty, and Barbra Streisand walks in on some rumpus. Ooohooohooohooohooohooohooohooh, Today’s AggreGAYtor wants to sex you up.
• Meanwhile, ex-Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger admits to officiating two gay ceremonies while in office. In my mind one of those was between Terminator’s T-1000 and Predator. Predator tied back his dreads with a black satin bow for the occasion. Awww.
• The House of Windsor, ever fond of showing off their orbs and scepters, have an alleged lesbian in their midst.
• Thanks to the fervent prayers from a Pennsylvania prayer rally, the AggreGAYtor will be wearing a muted palette this fall.. Baby steps, wingnuts, baby steps.
• New documentary claims that James Bond producers sent in a femme fatale to suss out George Lazenby’s suspected homosexuality. The AggreGAYtor would have done a much better job.
• Get ready for me, love, 'cause I'm a 'comer.
• The Department of Homeland Security promises written guidance to protect multi-national LGBT couples.
• With infinitely more class, Little Britain star David Walliams chats about his own forays into "tragedy."
• Malawi President Joyce Hilda Mtila Banda was for it before she was against it.
• Panicked Russian anti-gay crusaders go after PepsiCo for promoting milky queerness. To be fair, the jolly milkman and his herd of dragtastic cows does edge out Strawberry Quik on the lacto-gayometer.
• Under God's power she flourishes at Princeton, unless the “she” happens to be a lesbian. Then she just gets harassed a lot.
• Jon Huntsman becomes the latest in a long line of lily livers to qualify his support for marriage equality with pure hornswaggle.
• Transgender University of Montana student wins restraining order against attacker.
• Jesse J is “irritated” about the chatter about her sexuality. The AggreGAYtor is irritated about the continued airplay of Domino.
• Things in Kenya are getting a little Crucible-y. Is too a word!
• Maine marriage equality supporters to bigots: suck it.
• Coachella offered to provide a 100% vegetarian event if crypto-homo Morrissey played nice with former Smith-mate Johnny Marr.
• Many of us remember Ann Richards fondly.
• Houston gaybasher denied parole.